Options

Losing fans

karlingtonkarlington Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello there,

Just wondering if anyone is having the same problem...

I'm Level 20 and on 130 mil + fans however when I complete missions (the last two "quests" and not simon missions) I seem to lose fans, and not gain them (2 million as well!). It's happened twice now, even though I had four stars?

It's an annoying glitch, and i'm not sure what to do

Comments

• Options
    puc1231puc1231 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am level 19 and I had 95 mil + fans....now it seems like no matter how I do on tasks....even if I get 5 stars...I keep getting bad reviews and lose fans. It is annoying
  • Options
    giggalzgiggalz Registered Users 8 Posts
    I noticed it happened to me too..where I lost fans and she had that lightening above her head..but everything i've gotten I was great..but i'm having other issues in the game too
  • Options
    DebbieNDebbieN Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have lost at least 3 million fans in the past day and I'm starting to get mad. It's making the game not fun because if all you do is lose a million+ fans after every event because of couple #1 trying to ruin my reputation and gain very few fans only to have them immediately taken away does make a fun game. I'll keep playing for now but if this keeps up I won't want to play for much longer. What's the purpose of this, trying to get us to purchase more energy and money to keep up? It's not gonna happen here.
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    I think that the whole losing fans is fine, since that happens in real life too .. nasty people shading you etc. That being said, I generally only start a mission or task on full energy, and only do one thing at a time, not multiples like I used to in the beginning. So, I've been lucky and my fan base is growing each time.