Options

Anyone on Android feeling generous?

PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
Is anyone on android feeling generous with gifts? We can exchange for the hidden items, reply with your Google+ link and I'll add.

Thaaaaaaaanks :)
Picasso baby!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hope it works. I feel the same way. Right now I'd kill for the black miniskirt. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    It says you already have the black mini skirt. Sent something else, let me know if you got it ;)
    Picasso baby!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    OH, YOU are so sweet, but Kokolo needs the miniskirt. Long story short - my Samsung wasn't recognizing anyone anywhere. So I dug out the Android Tablet I had, hooked that up with all seperate accounts, and worked to get my Tablet and Phone to see each other. So, I ended up with Kokolo, and with Koko (or Kat or Z) So Koko has a lot of clothes, but Kokolo not so much, and I wanted to dress them both in the miniskirt with matching tops, lol. But yes, I got your gift, it's great thank you. But if anyone sees Kokolo, she'd love the black miniskirt. Only if you have stars to spare. I'd hate to cost anyone a pet. lol.

I wish there was an easier way to say thank you. When I see a friend in the game, I always look to see if I can give them a little something. Thank you for the hoodie. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary