Options

Idk how to go on a date! Help plz!

aricruz077aricruz077 Registered Users 2 Posts
Okay so I'm a C-lister and i have a task to go on a date with a guy but idk how. When i go to a restaurant for instance and click the heart it says i need to log into facebook which that still didnt help and I've tried clicking on the contact to the person and it still will not let me go on a date......Please help!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    *Jess**Jess* Registered Users 6 Posts
    aricruz077 wrote: »
    Okay so I'm a C-lister and i have a task to go on a date with a guy but idk how. When i go to a restaurant for instance and click the heart it says i need to log into facebook which that still didnt help and I've tried clicking on the contact to the person and it still will not let me go on a date......Please help!!!!!!

On the bottom right of the box that shows your contacts - near the contact's legs, on their picture - there's a round button that says 'call.' Pressing that should have them show up for the date.
  • Options
    dwilliams03025dwilliams03025 Registered Users 2 Posts
    On my tablet it dosen't show a button that says call. do anybody have that issue
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    aricruz077 wrote: »

Try clicking on the "All Contacts" tab when bringing up your contacts at a dating point and make sure you have flirted with people in the game when speaking to them :3
  • Options
    remiramosremiramos Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am having this same issue. Before I could click the heart go to all contacts and his name would appear so I could call. Now his name doest appear but Im continously getting tasks to go on a date. Help!!!!
  • Options
    Make sure you haven't left them somewhere on a date :) That usually is the solution for this ^_^

If not then it's most likely a glitch, please report it to the team via their Support Page.
  • Options
    remiramosremiramos Registered Users 5 Posts
    You have to literally check every resturant and club, you will eventually find him. I found mine in black rabbit after searching every where
  • Options
    I told you that and i stated it above xD Glad it worked