Options

Android camera in kkh kustomization..

MslizzMslizz Registered Users 11 Posts
Hi im a KKH PLAYER WHO USES A SAMSUNG GALAXY TABLET IS THE CAMERA IN KUSTOMIZATION THE SAME AS THE CAMERA ON A IPOD OR AN IPHONE?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Don't get what you mean but if you asking if it's like an actual camera the answer is no :) You can pick your characters pose, background and who they can pose with :) It's like making a picture rather than taking one ^_^
  • Options
    MslizzMslizz Registered Users 11 Posts
    Sorry I didn't make myself clear what I meant was are the options the same like background, pose, sharing. Because my camera doesn't work I push the button and itjust blackouts and returns to my home screen, has it been updated to adroid yet?
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yeah pretty much the same :3 Dw you aren't missing out on much, it's basically making a picture of your character with your desired pose, background and you can have friends, Kim, Simon etc in it too as well as dates :3 Hopefully the issue you're experiencing is resolved in the next update ^_^

There has been no update on Android or iOS yet, bear in mind one was only released a few weeks ago xD