Options

Not getting Popup Notifications

BenWilliamsBenWilliams Registered Users 4 Posts
For the past week I haven't been getting notifications telling me that my energy is filled. What am I suppose to do?
Add me on the Kim Kardashian game!
chiefwhitekeef

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I'd check your notifications settings incase you have silenced them :) First check the options in the game. It's the button in the top left hand corner of the screen, click that and this will open the Options Menu. There will be a button reading "Notifications" and it will say on or off. Obviously if it's off press it to turn it on xD

If it's already on, check your notifications on your device. If you play on an apple device you can do this by going to Settings>Notification Centre. Scroll down and you will see a list of all your apps, find KKH and click on it.

This will have 3 types of Alert styles: None, Banners, and Alerts. Whatever one is selected will have the word circled. Click Alerts, as I believe this is the best one, Banners vanish meanwhile Alerts will stay until you click OK. Then there are two more options below: Badge App Icon and Sounds. Slide the switch so both of these are green.

Now below those two options there is two more. The first being Alerts with the options to show in Notification Centre and Include. Slide the switch on Show in Notification Centre so it's green. Ignore the Include this does not affect the notification for the game.

The last and final option is Show on Lock Screen, slide this so it's green and as long as you have notifications turned on in the game you should now get alerts for when your energy is refilled and last 10 minutes of projects etc ^_^
  • Options
    BenWilliamsBenWilliams Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thank you @SamuraiPizzaCat

I'm all good now. :D
    Add me on the Kim Kardashian game!
    chiefwhitekeef
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Awesome :D Glad that's all sorted for you dude!