Options

Not again!

HomayraHomayra Registered Users 35 Posts
I cant believe im gettin the same problem i had last week! Since the update i had new missions from simon and maria which was great, onli a few days later and now im getting no phone calls again, onli the hourly calls from simon, ive already checked every destination twice to make sure there is no outstanding missions and still nothing! Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    There is no problem, it sounds like you have completed all the current goals available. If you aren't on the max level try levelling up, if you are then sit tight for an update :)
  • Options
    Thanks, Ive onli done bout 6-7 goals, im sure they would have put more goals in with the update? :s My last goal was a fashion show in new york where kim was in the audience, has anyone done that goal yet?
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hmm have you done 6-7 goals in total game play or since the update? They do tend to only add about that to each update, well they did with Stardom: Hollywood anyway.
  • Options
    Just since the update, thats y i was so suprised wen i had no more calls, i found it so less, thanks anyway though, il just have to wait for another update :)
  • Options
    klastra88klastra88 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am having the same problem! All I am getting is phone calls from Simon every time I finish something. I haven't seen Kim or Maria for about 2 levels. I am on level 14 and I made it to the A list but the game is getting boring because I am not getting any new challenges. I am getting things from Simon like photo shoots and fashion shows but, I haven't gotten any party apperances or goals to buy a house or anything. boo =(