Options

Can I play on two devices?

rikimukrikimuk Registered Users 21 Posts
I play on my iPad i tried loading app on my phone to play on the go but it just starts a new game. Is it not possible to play on both throughout the game?

Comments

• Options
    JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Back in July, I had the same issue.

Tech support replied saying:

"We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having, and our delay in responding to you. We do not recommend trying to play this game on multiple devices. Trying to use iCloud to transfer the game back and forth, will result in progress loss, and in some cases, your entire game progress. We do not have anyway of restoring any lost game information. This game does not save online. All progress is saved directly to your device.

Please only use one device to play."
  • Options
    rikimukrikimuk Registered Users 21 Posts
    What rubbish really annoying booooooo lol
  • Options
    maniamania Registered Users 9 Posts
    Cloud saves can be tricky. I've seen other games have a problem when trying to restore from a cloud between a couple of devices. Like their tech support says, it ends up in progress loss and/or your entire progress.

If you just want to switch from one device to another permanently you can use this link for instructions on how to shift your saved game - http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game

You could probably transfer the save files back and forth between the ipad and iphone, but that may be way to troublesome :)