Options

Anyone found Luther?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
Hi. Has anyone heard anything about Luther disappearing from So Chic? He's not there when you go in, and you can't work in the store. If he's not there.......who's watching the store? Help? He disappeared after the last time he paid me. I keep checking, but he's just never there. I thought the update would fix it. but no. Bring back Luther. I want my store to thrive. lol. Someone's gotta be there to work.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It's a little glitch in the game :/ He is there for when you collect your earning but after that he vanishes. Hopefully it is addressed very soon. Luther come baccckkkk we don't want the shop to be robbed xD
  • Options
    magdalena_apcmagdalena_apc Registered Users 22 Posts
    He never dissapeared from my game :/
  • Options
    lalna321lalna321 Registered Users 17 Posts
    It's after you buy So Chic and he gives you your first payment (as a worker. he gives you money that So Chic made, basically), then he's gone. Woosh!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    No. I've owned So Chic since July, and he just disappeared 2 weeks ago for me. Samurai Pizza Cat said it's a glitch and will probably be fixed in an update.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hehe yeah hopefully with any luck it's fixed soon. He vanished in mine with the recent update but he is there when I need to collect my money so that's alright I guess :3

He is meant to be there 24/7 so you can work shifts there if you desire. Just like working at Kardash stores ^_^