Options

No money to pay Rupert Ambrose $7,500 :(

KalitoKalito Registered Users 18 Posts
Hi! So I have a problem: I need to pay $7,500 in order to secure the venue for the wedding so another couple wouldn't take it but after buying an expensive wedding dress i have only $2,500 saved and I have 24 hrs to pay... Is there any way I could earn $5000 in one day? I don't think so, all the projects are not usually paid that well.

And in case I cannot pay, what is the worst scenario? I will loose a lot of fans? Will they be able to get married?

P.S. Something tells me that I'd need even more money... How much did the wedding preparation and the actual ceremony cost you?
A+, Level 29. iOS friends on FB welcome!!! https://www.facebook.com/eka.kalito.9 :)

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Do some shifts as Kardash stores or even throw some parties :D I'd say the parties are your best :3 Hope you manage to get the funds in time :D I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

As for the decorations needed for the wedding I'm not to sure :/
  • Options
    KalitoKalito Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thanks for the moral support hehe. I got lucky since I play on iphone and ipad (with the help of icloud) and managed to restore my last game on iphone when I haven't talked to Rupert yet! So now I'm throwing 8 hrs parties till I get enought money (without a 24 hour deadline).

The ipad/iphone trick helped me more than once actually, whenever I need to make an important game move I do it from another device so that I could go back if I needed to. Hope it's a helpful advice.
    A+, Level 29. iOS friends on FB welcome!!! https://www.facebook.com/eka.kalito.9 :)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hehehe! That's exactly what I do too xD Glad you know the tech know how ;) We have done a post on how to restore games on here but some players still find it difficult :3