Options

Wedding dress glitch

Mcg_bellaMcg_bella Registered Users 4 Posts
Is there a glitch in selecting a wedding dress? There are 3 to chose from and 2 are duplicates? I am hoping there is more then just 2 to chose from? 😀

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    A few players have reported the wedding dress glitch. Hopefully it is sorted soon. There are 3 to pick from don't worry :3 Two cost stars and the other costs cash :3
  • Options
    mimimelsmimimels Registered Users 17 Posts
    The other dress is supposed to be replica of Kim's Givenchy wedding dress. I've had the same problem.
  • Options
    Oh ok thanks. Hopefully soon so I can do the wedding part.
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    I bought my wedding dress yesterday, and still had the glitch where 2 of the dresses (the ones that cost K stars) were the same.
  • Options
    Grrr it's such a bad glitch! I have been saying it for years.... Glu need to do some form of testing before releasing such big updates. Hopefully it is sorted soon. Either that or Kim changed her mind and withdrew from the game seeing as she has the licensing for this game :/
  • Options
    I wish Glu would hurry up and fix the glitch or change one of the dresses to another style or give us half off stars/$$ on the purchase of the dress . I want to start the wedding already just waiting on my dress selection! ��
  • Options
    Glitches take some time fix sadly :/ Hopefully they are working on it as fast as they can :3