Options

Class "A" Only Room!!

sheida10sheida10 Registered Users 4 Posts
I am so excited to be the top of my group with 218M Fans, I feel like, well in the virtual world, like royalty. So just like they do in real life, I decided to start an "A Class Only" room. Whereas we Hollywood King and Queens can converse and share stories. So please tell me your best story about the game. Or just share your worse story.

My story is..

Upon starting this game, I've always wondered how it would feel to be a celebrity. And this game did just that! I was working at that lousy clothing store, and my boss treated me like ****. I had very little clothes and I owed rent, and I didn't know how to manage it all. So I started to buy stars, and that was adding up, even with the surveys. So I had to stop that, and by a fluke I noticed that Simon only calls when you exit your gig, and that worked out well. Before I knew it, I started getting 5 stars on all of my gigs, and that really boost my cash flow and class level. Then I ended up owning the clothing shop and rubbing elbows with royalty, and putting pest Willow in her place, owning mansions and about to buy a jet. It got to the point that every move I made, made it to the news. I was like, I have a whole new respect for Celebrities now. What about you?

*Quick Tip
To beat Willow, kill her and anyone who ask about her with kindness. Do not stoop to her level! Gigs don't like that, they love "America's Sweetheart" instead.

Comments

• Options
    Helene ScottHelene Scott Registered Users 23 Posts
    My worst experience is accidentally charming e listers. -_- I obviously did not mean that, ask for confirmation! I think I've lost 50 stars that way, it's so heartbreaking.
  • Options
    ElleBoubierElleBoubier Registered Users 52 Posts
    My worst experience is accidentally charming e listers. -_- I obviously did not mean that, ask for confirmation! I think I've lost 50 stars that way, it's so heartbreaking.

I finally reached 218m fans last week! Wooo. :D

And omg Helene Scott, you and me both! Charming random people, even A-listers, is a total waste but it's even worse when it's E, D, C-listers... I mean 5 K-stars just to get 10 blue relationship stars (instead of 5 with just "chatting") is the biggest ripoff in the game. What are the developers thinking with that tradeoff?!

I've seriously lost count how many times I've accidently hit "charm".... so frustrating! Probably my #1 request for the devs is to add an option for confirmations before spending K-stars.

Sorry for going so off topic OP! But this is literally my biggest pet peeve with this game. ;P
    Always looking for new KKH friends~add Elle Boubier on Google+!
  • Options
    YEAH! It's actually stopped me from buying stars because I don't trust myself not to accidentally spend them. If I was accidentally spending my real money as well as stars I'd be so upset, haha. I sort of have a theory they do it on purpose because they know how valuable they are.

I don't even spend stars on charming my way into possible projects, I just want clothes! A confirmation button would be so good. I got 7 stars through the mystery boxes this morning though. I love the mystery boxes, that was a great idea. Good on you for that one, game developers.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Yours and mine both.(the accidental loss of KStars because chat and charm are so close together.) lol. Actually, worse story, and I'm ashamed. I liked it so much, but I couldn't hook up my android with real people, so I dusted off a old Gen 1 Ipad, started that game as well. Now I could play with Game Center people, but my phone game (samsung) still couldn't see real fb people so I dug a year old Christmas present - Polaroid Android and began a 2nd Android game, hoping to between the 2 And. games I would figure out how to get real people into my circles. Well, here I am, 3 games going, forgetting where I am, who's doing what, etc. I have never been like this about a game. As a matter of fact, on FB I joined the "I don't care about your Farms, Mafia Games" group. lol. But, I am like an addicted, gamer, walking around playing the games as I go through life distracted. lol. But 2 of my 3 games got big diamond rings from friends today, so life is good. lol. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Haha! Yeah, I've found this game more addictive than most. I think it's because you can play and not spend real money. I really like that. I played 'simpsons tapped out' for a day and then hit a brick wall. It looked really expensive to play.

I understand why they do it, they need to make money some way. I really like with Kim K though that they've gone to advertisers to make the majority of the money so we don't have to spend. It's smart! Makes it so much better.
  • Options
    ElleBoubierElleBoubier Registered Users 52 Posts
    YEAH! It's actually stopped me from buying stars because I don't trust myself not to accidentally spend them. If I was accidentally spending my real money as well as stars I'd be so upset, haha. I sort of have a theory they do it on purpose because they know how valuable they are.

I don't even spend stars on charming my way into possible projects, I just want clothes! A confirmation button would be so good. I got 7 stars through the mystery boxes this morning though. I love the mystery boxes, that was a great idea. Good on you for that one, game developers.

Same!! I think the stars are waaaay overpriced but the main reason I haven't bought them is what you said. I also agree with your theory on that. And I love the mystery boxes even though I haven't won stars yet. I just slowly collect them by watching videos and the achievements.

Speaking of achievements, by the time you get to #1 A-list, you have almost all of them complete through level 5. (Except catwalk which is like impossible!) I hope with a future update they will add additional achievement levels (like vanity 6, 7, 8, etc... with a star won at each level above 5 of course ;D lol) And new acheivements too! Like how about ones for travel, decorating, or even better for PARTIES! I thought for sure a new party acheivement would come with the new update.

This would make it more fun to keep playing when your fans are maxed out and all the existing achievements are done.
    Always looking for new KKH friends~add Elle Boubier on Google+!
  • Options
    PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    I thimk maybe we hit A list way too fast, waiting an entire month for an update that the average person completes in +\- 10 days is lousy but somehow it works. I always say I'm done, that there's nothing left to do but I still play :( I'm on 86% level 4 of the Catwalk achievement, I've maxed out almost every relationship, I'm on my 4th wedding (that hasn't moved from couple #100 which I have to figure out why) and I'm just waiting for the next update really.

What I love the most, the houses and cars. I wish we could do more like have dates over at our houses or something. The parties are a step in the right direction though lol
    Picasso baby!