Options

Here is what happens when you DON'T secure the wedding venue!

H...H... Registered Users 10 Posts
A couple of people asked what happens if you can't secure the wedding venue in 24 hours by paying $7500. Well, unfortunately I didn't have the money and tried to get it in 24 hours and didn't. I got a feed update saying I was a copy cat to chad Dylan Parker and Rachel fletcher (crystal fletcher) my game keeps glitching and calling her Rachel which I find really hilarious. Also they're not the top couple in my game they're the third, but the game keeps calling them number one... Anyway I lost just about 225,000 fans. Fortunately I'm the number one celeb in my game and it was no big deal, I stayed number one. I got an updated task saying I need to decorate, showed up and thought I would still have to pay the $7500. Nope! Now I actually have some money to decorate! Anyway hope this is helpful for anyone else who doesn't have the cash, if you have the star power, you kinda wind up saving $7500 by letting the time run out. Can anyone tell me what happens if you Do secure the venue?

Comments

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Good to know. I don't have the money to secure the venue. I am not the top person in my game though. Although I am still a lister so not sure it matters. It's prob worth losing the fans for the free venue.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    I paid for the venue and decor the first time around. I got a divorce a couple of days ago and am now set to remarry. I didn't have to pay for anything this time around unless I wanted to change it from the previous ceremony. Hope that helps.

Btw: I'm waiting on the groom to wear his wedding gear. :/
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ