Options

Call in person not showing up

nicole23nicole23 Registered Users 15 Posts
Is anyone else experiencing the issue where you call someone on your phone list in for a task and they don't show up? Has happened on and off several times so obviously a glitch but super annoying!!!

Comments

• Options
    sulekasuleka Registered Users 7 Posts
    nicole23 wrote: »
    Is anyone else experiencing the issue where you call someone on your phone list in for a task and they don't show up? Has happened on and off several times so obviously a glitch but super annoying!!!

I find that I'm not getting credit for my friends helping with my shoots and appearances.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Yes, that happened to me twice - with 2.0 update and with the Halloween update again.. but it got sorted by itself for me.. it's a glitch.. I filled a ticket to support the first time and exchanged e-mails with some guy from support and he said he submitted this as a bug report to the programming team for future updates *fingers crossed*
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kimmykatkimmykat Registered Users 36 Posts
    Yea I got this since the Halloween update. This update came with a lot of glitches
  • Options
    nancyspoozentzvincentnancyspoozentzvincent Registered Users 3 Posts
    I went to play the game tonight, and it had reset to the beginning! I am on level 17, almost to level 18....I am super upset.....lost everything, and I have invested quite a bit of money in this game....Does anyone know if it can be fixed?