Options

KKH: Game won't work on iPad Air 2

neeerakneeerak Registered Users 4 Posts
I just got my new iPad Air 2 this week, I transferd my game progress from my old iPad with the iFunbox but the game won't work. It gets too the loadingbar and then just shuts down. How can I fix this or do I have to wait for a new update?
✨ Level 66 iOS Player ✨ Daily Player - Doll Name: Mosie Mae ✨

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I recently changed from Gen 1 ipad to Gen 4, (not air) All we did was back up to the cloud on the old game. Then I downloaded the game on my new ipad, put in my old game info GC Account name, other info it asked for and then it said loading and there I was level 25 or whatever, with all my clothes, all my stuff, even the Headlines : All eyes were on Koko at the Lextrol Appearance. That stuff.

We had however copied my files to funbox just in case it didn't work. So, you have to download the game on the new device before you can take control of your game on the new device. Someone with more geek smarts than me can answer you. Oh. MOST IMPORTANT- did you check the sticky thread (above this thread) about how to save/transfer your game? I read that first. But mine worked a month ago, and we didn't need to use the funbox files. Good Luck
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My game shuts down before I'm given the option the download my previous game.. I thinks it's because of the new iOs software update, but I'm not sure. And yes, I followed everything it says in the thread you mentiond.. ;)
  • Options
    Don't need help anymore, the game suddenly worked today! Thanks for the help everyone!