Options

I've emailed Glu over 3days now and still no reply

kimmykatkimmykat Registered Users 36 Posts
Since the wedding update I'm unable to use the camera feature. Whenever I try to take a picture the screen just goes black and the game crashes.

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Hmm, the same thing happens to me too. There are so many glitches in the game right now lol. But yeah, it'll be a while before Glu responds. I sent in a ticket almost 2 weeks ago, and haven't gotten a reply yet either. :/
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Yeah so have I i emailed them 2 weeks ago an still haven't recieved anything back it seems like they only care about the money they receive from the game not the problems the players have
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    Why would you have a customer care team if you don't intend to offer any advice at all
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I'm hoping they at least lurk around the Forums. One of the bugs that made a lipstick cost 75 Stars out of nowhere and was mentioned on here ended up getting fixed a few hours later, so hopefully someone is paying attention on here.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    DaceSpandyDaceSpandy Registered Users 3 Posts
    I guess the wedding update has a lot of glitches... I just emailed support, I bought a wedding dress but the "Wedding Glam" task that says to buy a wedding dress is still unchecked.... Annoying :<
  • Options
    The lipstick glitch wasn't really fixed if you were wearing the light pink (that was free before) you would have to pay for it now. So we just changed the color lipstick and the problem was solved. But I'm still awaiting a reply regarding the camera feature
  • Options
    CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    kimmykat wrote: »
    The lipstick glitch wasn't really fixed if you were wearing the light pink (that was free before) you would have to pay for it now. So we just changed the color lipstick and the problem was solved. But I'm still awaiting a reply regarding the camera feature

Actually, the lipstick glitch was fixed a few hours later like she said. It used to have a strip across the color, and then a few hours later it was back to normal...not JUST because we switched lipsticks.
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Mileys_Mommy, I think Glu support just has a lot on their plate atm. And RawryRawr, it's funny you mention that. A little over an hour after posting on this thread, I received a reply from Glu about my ticket. It's curious, but appreciated lol :)
  • Options
    This awaiting a reply
  • Options
    This no reply
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Yeah lol they finally replied to me yesterday askin if my issue was still going on
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    Lucky you I'm still waiting
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    I've emailed glu since the morning the update was here and.. NOTHING.
    Buy an I not surprised
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    That's so crazy worst customer care ever. Mine still have the yellow tick on it saying its a new feature.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Our Customer Care team gets behind sometimes when there are spikes that involves the launch of other games; Most recently we released Contract Killer Sniper so this is part of the reason. they don't like it as much as you don't but they are trying their best.

I'll ask them to give KK:H a little more love. Thanks for your patience everyone!
  • Options
    Rhi8375Rhi8375 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thank you Francis.. I am still waiting to hear back as well.. I sent a ticket in 2 weeks ago :) Thank you for your help
  • Options
    Thanks for replying its almost 2 weeks now maybe they need to split the team up. Have some persons assigned to each game
  • Options
    Well its officially 3 weeks now and still no reply. This sucks
  • Options
    nikki6543nikki6543 Registered Users 44 Posts
    I play on my iPhone and it crashes every time I try to take a pic too
    Feel free to add me on GC: nikki65432 Kik: nikki65432
  • Options
    dijahpdijahp Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here.
  • Options