Options

Kim Kardashian Marriage help

titi6118titi6118 Registered Users 2 Posts
For about a week now, my wife has been asking to go on dates I'll accept and then go to invite her on a date and she is not even in my contacts to call. Anyone know what's going on or what to do? It is very frustrating and I don't want us to break up because of this. Also, Maria will just call me and say "sorry it didn't work out, just focus on your work (something of that sort)." I'm assuming she is talking about my marriage but we haven't divorced. I really need help.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    uh oh. you 'left' her somewhere. go to all the restaurants and clubs, and look for where your date is. If you get to BrewPalms, she's sitting at the table with you, and you look down in the lower left corner it will say something like "Date with Wifey* 2 hours" you can cancel it and go somewhere else, or just start the date. You'll find her. I've lost gigs, boyfriends, leaving them somewhere while I go do something else. lol. Good luck,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    titi6118titi6118 Registered Users 2 Posts
    uh oh. you 'left' her somewhere. go to all the restaurants and clubs, and look for where your date is. If you get to BrewPalms, she's sitting at the table with you, and you look down in the lower left corner it will say something like "Date with Wifey* 2 hours" you can cancel it and go somewhere else, or just start the date. You'll find her. I've lost gigs, boyfriends, leaving them somewhere while I go do something else. lol. Good luck,

I thought maybe so, I've looked all over she wasn't left anywhere. Like I said it's been a week, almost 2 now and I can't contact her for a date. It's aggravating.
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    It's most likely a glitch then. Other people have had the same problem. Hopefully, it'll be fixed in the next update :/ On the positive side, at least she hasn't broken up with you yet :3
  • Options
    justgotspaidjustgotspaid Registered Users 3 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me. I don't want to get divorced, this is so depressing.