Options

husbands house and other things

braydonsmombraydonsmom Registered Users 2 Posts
I have a couple questions... 1. My husband and I dated, he asked me to marry hime before giving get me keys to his house. Now we are married and he doesn't have a house anywhere. I was married before and that guy had a house? 2. I added peoplease in google + and I still don't have any rl friends... 3. sometimes I do jobs and I get a bonus star to start, other times I dont.....if it goes by amount of stars, how come sometimes I get bonus stas and other times I dont? I have the same amount of stars for eachieving project. Thank u in advance......I could us friends on Google + christen.5585493@gmail.com.

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Hello.
    1. It was the same for me too with my husband. We've already maxed out in our relationship, but I have yet to receive keys to his house in Calabasas lol. I can only go to his apartment near LAX. My gf from before had given me her keys. So I'm guessing it's a current glitch?
    2. Hmm. To make sure, you're saying that you don't see the people you've added on google+ right? This stickied thread should help http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106694-KKH-Android-amp-Kindle-Friends :)
    3. I've heard that the location plays a role in getting the bonus star. Like the amount of stars you have would be enough to get a bonus star at one location, but it might not be enough for another. Also, as you level up, the amount of stars required to get the bonus star gets higher. I'd suggest raising your star points by buying clothes or furniture.
    And I don't play on Android, but I'll just add you as a friend on here :)