Options

New Update: Can't play game

JCheekssJCheekss Registered Users 60 Posts
So I just updated the game and now i can't even open the game..(iphone 7.1.2) any known reasons why?
Kim Kardashian:Hollywood Info
Daily Player | A Lister | Gifter (iPhone)
iPhone// Game Center: JCheekss (I gift on this account) | Msg me what you want
Android// Google+: Google+ | Accepting gifts
- - -
Call me Jai Kai.

Comments

• Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Is it stuck on the loading screen? Try freeing up some space on your phone, that always helps when mine gets stuck!
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    You could try what Danni said, or sometimes I need to restart my phone when things start to do that lol. Sometimes I've had to delete the apps and re-install it too (Just make sure everything is saved haha). If nothing else works I would send them a ticket.

You'll need to include:

-your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

This is also a link to their Support page with FAQ: http://www.glu.com/support
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    rebelgurl4everrebelgurl4ever Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm actually playing on facebook and ever since they updated it worked fine to start with, but when I took my partner on a date in Punta Mita it started glitching and shaking so I exited the game then when I try to go back in it loads and I hear the restraunt music, but the screen is black. I did this multiple times so I really hope I dont fail my date because I cant see to play.