Options

My game keeps crashing

InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
I'm playing on iPhone 5S. My iOS version is 7. It's been crashing since the update. My husband isn't in my homes, Simon and Maria aren't in their offices, my friends list won't load properly and it crashes when I try to do the simplest things. I have tried restarting my phone and making more room on phone.its a shame because I really like this game.
Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    With the crashing the only suggestions I have to resolve it would be the following:

1. Make sure you have more than 100MB free memory space
    2. Turn off icloud this sometimes interferes with the game
    3. shut down all background running apps
    4. make sure you are playing on wifi and not on 3g

Hope 1 of these works for you Insomnia :3
  • Options
    With the crashing the only suggestions I have to resolve it would be the following:

1. Make sure you have more than 100MB free memory space
    2. Turn off icloud this sometimes interferes with the game
    3. shut down all background running apps
    4. make sure you are playing on wifi and not on 3g

Hope 1 of these works for you Insomnia :3

I tried all of them and my game always crashes after Willow's "tweet" about how she's best dressed or w/e.

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    It's thanks to the update, teres more people on fb I've seen that has this crashing going on too.
    I had to restart to get to play again, AND I cannot be signed in gamecenter. Hooray for glu
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    Yannie1010 wrote: »
    It's thanks to the update, teres more people on fb I've seen that has this crashing going on too.
    I had to restart to get to play again, AND I cannot be signed in gamecenter. Hooray for glu

:/ And it's the weekend star event too. I was hoping I could earn some stars this weekend.

• Options
    morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    There is another thread on this and there is a glu person supposedly looking into it.
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    They maybe decided to so too much at one time.
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    Angeljen621Angeljen621 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have the same exact problem going on and of course while this bonus red star event is happening this is horrible!! I have come sooo far in the game and have never cheated or hacked or anything! On thanksgiving I actually brought a bunch of hair being it was 50% off and by that night it kept crashing and Simon Maria bartenders every single person disappeared and when I click feed or contacts the game shuts right off after putting me in the number one spot which isn't true but I funalut was in the lower 30s!! But now who knows where I am on the top star list being I haven't been able to play in days now!!! So when I read this and that someone ((insomnia)) had the same problem as md I was curios if it ever got fixed and if so do you have any suggestions for me?! Or should I just wait?? I opened a ticket but no response as of yet! I just really don't want to loose my progress or the almost FULL wardrobe I do have thanks to gifts from friends that I can no longer play with!!! ((I NEVERR thought Id hear ME act and say these things over a kim k game lol but it's all I've been doing and Im lost without it!!) someone PLEASE HELP!!!! .. I really wanted to collect the stars and get the items and I know with almost 6 days I could do it!! I usually come real close with 2-3days.... This is soo unfair!
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yeah, I have the same issue as well, though I only have to be signed off Game Center just to play. Plus all my contacts keep disappearing. RIP KKH.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Calivegasgirl78Calivegasgirl78 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm having the same issues. Haven't played for over two weeks. Game will not start
    I have the same exact problem going on and of course while this bonus red star event is happening this is horrible!! I have come sooo far in the game and have never cheated or hacked or anything! On thanksgiving I actually brought a bunch of hair being it was 50% off and by that night it kept crashing and Simon Maria bartenders every single person disappeared and when I click feed or contacts the game shuts right off after putting me in the number one spot which isn't true but I funalut was in the lower 30s!! But now who knows where I am on the top star list being I haven't been able to play in days now!!! So when I read this and that someone ((insomnia)) had the same problem as md I was curios if it ever got fixed and if so do you have any suggestions for me?! Or should I just wait?? I opened a ticket but no response as of yet! I just really don't want to loose my progress or the almost FULL wardrobe I do have thanks to gifts from friends that I can no longer play with!!! ((I NEVERR thought Id hear ME act and say these things over a kim k game lol but it's all I've been doing and Im lost without it!!) someone PLEASE HELP!!!! .. I really wanted to collect the stars and get the items and I know with almost 6 days I could do it!! I usually come real close with 2-3days.... This is soo unfair!