Options

Store says I haven't purchased things I own?

sassbrunosassbruno Registered Users 4 Posts
Some kind user gifted me a whole bunch of swag in the game, which was wonderful because I am really trying hard not to buy stars and my outfits kept getting criticized ingame. However all of a sudden, every time I put something on, the store says it hasn't been paid for, even if I've worn it before! The icon says it's bought but it's saying I need to pay 75 stars for it no matter what item-even if it's one that I'm pretty sure didn't cost 75 stars. What is this bug?? I don't want to uninstall and lose progress :(

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    sassbruno wrote: »
    Some kind user gifted me a whole bunch of swag in the game, which was wonderful because I am really trying hard not to buy stars and my outfits kept getting criticized ingame. However all of a sudden, every time I put something on, the store says it hasn't been paid for, even if I've worn it before! The icon says it's bought but it's saying I need to pay 75 stars for it no matter what item-even if it's one that I'm pretty sure didn't cost 75 stars. What is this bug?? I don't want to uninstall and lose progress :(

The team says there is a fix in place for this and advises you to ensure you're running the most recent version and ensure you've fully quit out of the game before playing again. Let me know if you've done all of that and are still seeing an issue. Also, what device are you on?