Options

Regarding the "Energy Cheat"

GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
When you began playing the game, you agreed to the terms and conditions. CHEATING IS PROHIBITED, and many of you are actually acknowledging that you are CHEATING by requesting we return the "energy CHEAT." Thank you for letting us know so clearly which of you are cheaters. Gifting cheated items is also cheating for both the giver and recipient.

Here is an excerpt of the terms, for those who have forgotten.

You agree that you will obey all federal, state and local laws, regulations and rules that apply to your activities when you access the Site or use the Applications, and you shall respect the rights of all other users of the Site and the Applications. In furtherance of the foregoing, by way of example and not as a limitation, conduct that violates these Terms and which will result in the revocation (with or without notice) of the licenses granted to you to the Site and Applications include
  • Disrupting any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment;
  • Interfering with, disrupting or circumventing any security feature of the Site or Applications or any feature that restricts or implements limitations on the use of or access to the Site or Applications.
  • Using or communicating exploits to gain an unfair advantage in the Applications.
  • Using, developing or distributing “auto” software, “macro” software or other “cheat utility” software or applications in connection or combination with our Applications.
  • Using rooted or jail-broken devices to use the Applications or the Site.
  • Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attemting to derived the source code or object code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used in the Applications or the Site, or to obtain any information from the Applciations or the Site using any method not expressly permitted by Glu;
  • Defrauding or misleading Glu or engaging in any suspicious activity;
  • Violating the terms of use of third party tools incorporated into the Site or Applications.
  • Using the Site or Applications in violation of applicable law.

Comments

• Options
    kimmykatkimmykat Registered Users 36 Posts
    So quick to post about cheats but not quick on replying to emails. * not a happy gamer* maybe if I was a cheater I would have been noticed.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    They should be glad people are still putting up with all the issues this game goes through and not being helpful themselves.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kimmykat wrote: »
    So quick to post about cheats but not quick on replying to emails. * not a happy gamer* maybe if I was a cheater I would have been noticed.

I am a forum administrator (i.e. setting up this space for you all to discuss the game) and have no visibility into your interactions with Customer Care, therefore cannot reply to your emails. Customer care is a separate department. If you are having issues, please see the thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ
  • Options
    artseeartsee Registered Users 16 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    I am a forum administrator (i.e. setting up this space for you all to discuss the game) and have no visibility into your interactions with Customer Care, therefore cannot reply to your emails. Customer care is a separate department. If you are having issues, please see the thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

If that's the case why are you making threads about you seeing who the cheaters are? That's for customer service to handle. Your job is to man the forum. If you dont like folks posting about cheating then clean the posts and warn them privately. If thats not good enough for you then go xfer to customer service and dedicate your time to catching the cheaters. Hypocritical imo...
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    artsee wrote: »
    If that's the case why are you making threads about you seeing who the cheaters are? That's for customer service to handle. Your job is to man the forum. If you dont like folks posting about cheating then clean the posts and warn them privately. If thats not good enough for you then go xfer to customer service and dedicate your time to catching the cheaters. Hypocritical imo...

LOL, really now? You are going to tell us what our jobs are here? wow the arrogance I would say!

How about this for a spin:

Players are going to play play play play, haters going to hate , hate hate hate! say hello to Taylor eh? LOL, or maybe i should replace haters with cheaters?
  • Options
    artsee wrote: »

The people posting in this forum complaining about the cheat being removed simply need to review the rules of the game, which I have provided.

Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and continued support of the game! If the update bugs are still effecting you, please be assured that the team is aware of your issues and working on fixes as quickly as they can. Do please contact Customer Care and they will reply to your ticket in the order it was received.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.