When you began playing the game, you agreed to the terms and conditions. CHEATING IS PROHIBITED, and many of you are actually acknowledging that you are CHEATING by requesting we return the "energy CHEAT." Thank you for letting us know so clearly which of you are cheaters. Gifting cheated items is also cheating for both the giver and recipient.
Here is an excerpt of the terms, for those who have forgotten.You agree that you will obey all federal, state and local laws, regulations and rules that apply to your activities when you access the Site or use the Applications, and you shall respect the rights of all other users of the Site and the Applications. In furtherance of the foregoing, by way of example and not as a limitation, conduct that violates these Terms and which will result in the revocation (with or without notice) of the licenses granted to you to the Site and Applications include
- Disrupting any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment;
- Interfering with, disrupting or circumventing any security feature of the Site or Applications or any feature that restricts or implements limitations on the use of or access to the Site or Applications.
- Using or communicating exploits to gain an unfair advantage in the Applications.
- Using, developing or distributing “auto” software, “macro” software or other “cheat utility” software or applications in connection or combination with our Applications.
- Using rooted or jail-broken devices to use the Applications or the Site.
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attemting to derived the source code or object code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used in the Applications or the Site, or to obtain any information from the Applciations or the Site using any method not expressly permitted by Glu;
- Defrauding or misleading Glu or engaging in any suspicious activity;
- Using the Site or Applications in violation of applicable law.