Options

Lvl 27-28 Gifters

LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
I'm looking for someone that's level 27-28 and would be able to gift me the clothes/accessories from those levels. I would appreciate it.
Game Center: MamaFapxo
And I'm still gifting those who NEED stuff. Keep in my mind I'm level 26 but every time I level up ill make sure to keep people updated with the newest clothes. Make sure you add ME. Cant constantly be checking the forums but if for some reason you can't add me (game center issue) leave your GC, in game name and ill get to you ASAP. Thanks! :)
:cool: :cool:
"Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o

Comments

• Options
    Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    MamaFapxo, this is so weird, I'm already your GC friend Panda69x, I'm level 28 but for some reason when I try to gift you it looks like you already have everything. I'm not sure if it's a glitch with my account because I've also had a ton of problems receiving any gifts from friends. But I'll keep checking and gift you any gifts if they ever appear. Good luck! XO
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Panda69x wrote: »
    MamaFapxo, this is so weird, I'm already your GC friend Panda69x, I'm level 28 but for some reason when I try to gift you it looks like you already have everything. I'm not sure if it's a glitch with my account because I've also had a ton of problems receiving any gifts from friends. But I'll keep checking and gift you any gifts if they ever appear. Good luck! XO
    Thanks for letting me know. You're not the only one. I guess those items are limited as well because if you notice not all the clothes that you can buy are not on the gift store since people keep asking me for a certain item yet I don't see it. I guess I'll have to wait and level up. xo
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o