Options

Finding Marcel is the only quest in update?

CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
So, I'm curious if this is just me or not, but after the job of the Trend issue and finding Marcel.... Is that the only quest for this update? I'm still trying to level up to 27, but can't as fast cause I don't have a storyline. Simon is back to calling with random jobs, but no storyline with Maria and Simon... Maria reprimanded me, and then I never hear from her. Please tell me this was not the only quest in this update.

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    It isn't. Some other quests include making a 3rd Big Wish movie, attending a Bollywood party, and choosing between 2 fashion designers to work with. I think Kim was the one who called and gave me the movie job, but I'm not sure :3
  • Options
    thanks for responding, Tami. :)

How long after finding Marcel did Kim call? Cause seriously, I'm doing a second random job and no one is calling. Is this in level 27? I am soo bored. Haha.
  • Options
    I'm not sure either, sorry :/ Just to make sure, you've already done the Big Wish quest right?
  • Options
    Actually, that doesn't sound familiar. Is that in level 26? The last big quest I got before the Trend issue/Marcel was Kim's Halloween party, I believe.

Edit: And.... I keep getting Willow Pape's Twitter updates. Whyyy???
  • Options
    Yeah. I got it soon after I updated the game. Maria was the first one to bring it up I think. 2w2ei9u.jpg
  • Options
    Hmm. This sucks. I really hope my game isn't stuck. :(
  • Options
    I hope so too :/ What device are you playing on? And I've been getting them too. She's just showing off lol.
  • Options
    HeidiHoHeidiHo Registered Users 20 Posts
    I also got a quest about flying all over the world and partying in different cities to promote some alcohol. You could chose to drink and party or chose to save your liver and just do the photo shoots and ads. It was after the Bollywood movie stuff and fashion trends quest.
  • Options
    Tami wrote: »
    I hope so too :/ What device are you playing on? And I've been getting them too. She's just showing off lol.

I'm playing on an iPad. She's annoying, heh.
  • Options
    HeidiHo wrote: »
    I also got a quest about flying all over the world and partying in different cities to promote some alcohol. You could chose to drink and party or chose to save your liver and just do the photo shoots and ads. It was after the Bollywood movie stuff and fashion trends quest.

After I got the fashion trends quests, Maria reprimanded me for doing it on my own, and then nothing.
  • Options
    Appears my level bar is not progressing, either. Submitted a ticket, so we'll see. Sigh.

Thank goodness for Stardom.
  • Options
    I see. Hopefully it works out :3
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Wait, so I haven't heard of any of these....confused. Not the trends thing, no idea who marcel is, no Bollywood party, no choosing between two designers. Level 27. Playing on iPad and iPhone. Have been getting five stars on everything, but it's been random jobs. Only thing new in this update was being sent to Punta Mita to promote the place as some couple's getaway thing or something.

I mean, a long time ago I had the thing where you had to do 3 shows for Misty in a set period of time....I got the first 2 done, even spent stars on energy to finish them....and then the third one was never available anywhere and I looked everywhere / tried everything. When the clock ran out, Simon just said "guess you can't win them all" and I figured, whatever, so I didn't manage to pull off one of these things, no big deal.

Has that thrown off my entire game? I haven't heard of these big wish movies either and when people mention the nude scene in these forums I kinda figured I'd get to whenever that happens eventually. Now it seems I'm missing quite a bit.

Not sure how to submit a ticket, if that's what I need to do, but I know I can read up on that elsewhere....but I guess I don't even know what I'd tell them the issue is? There's no list of missions in order by name anywhere, is there? What would I even say the problem is?
  • Options
    16c2d61.png
    (photo from SamuraiPizzaCat)

If that's the quest where you get this outfit, then don't worry. I wasn't able to finish that quest either lol x.x (I had to stop playing for almost a month). And about that nude scene, I've forgotten all about that lol. I'm not sure when exactly I got that quest. I'd definitely suggest submitting a ticket. I'm not 100% certain, but I think that couple's getaway quest took place before this update :3 Yeah, there hasn't been a list made unfortunately :/ I would tell them you're missing a whole bunch of quests. It'd help to be specific.

P.S. You know Marcel. You just didn't recognize his name xD
    2dah8h0.png
  • Options
    :mad: This is so unfortunate.

All I do is go on dates with the hubby, and do a random job. Ohh AND receive Willow's tweets (like I need that)... SOOOO Booooooorrreed, Glu. Sigh. :mad:
  • Options
    Tasha1122Tasha1122 Registered Users 4 Posts
    How did you find Marcel? I've looked everywhere and no one knows anything. Now it's not allowing me to go to level 27 :(
  • Options
    A NPC at Lif told me that Marcel was at Chateau Nuit in Las Vegas. He had an exclamation mark next to him. Would you happen to be playing on an iPad by chance?
  • Options
    No I'm on my iPhone 5
  • Options
    cekcek Registered Users 1 Posts
    Everytime I go to Lif it won't let me talk to anyone to help me find Marcel. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • Options
    Tasha1122 wrote: »
    No I'm on my iPhone 5

Oh okay. Never mind.
    cek wrote: »
    Everytime I go to Lif it won't let me talk to anyone to help me find Marcel. Does anyone know how to fix this?

It's a bug. I would suggest waiting for the update :/
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    :mad: This is so unfortunate.

All I do is go on dates with the hubby, and do a random job. Ohh AND receive Willow's tweets (like I need that)... SOOOO Booooooorrreed, Glu. Sigh. :mad:

ditto, I'm on Android.
  • Options
    So is it only working on iPads?
  • Options
    No, sorry for the confusion. I usually hear people on Facebook/iPad have problems. So I wrongly assumed you might be playing on one of them too. :3
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    It just seems that more and more people are having problems with this update:/
    I hope they fix it soon! I have the same exactly problem!
    Just stardom hollywood for me now
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    Yannie1010 wrote: »
    It just seems that more and more people are having problems with this update:/
    I hope they fix it soon! I have the same exactly problem!
    Just stardom hollywood for me now

Stardom is so much more fun. :)
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    Stardom is so much more fun. :)

and Kardashian-free, lol
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I haven't played Stardom yet. Didn't know it existed until I installed KKH. Might give it a try.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o