Options

No New Goals (Dance of with Willow)

Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
I know there are down goals to do still; as some of my other friends are completing them now (such as the dance off with willow).
And am #1, max level; and couple #35.
The last goal I did dealt with me having to find marcel.
I'm only getting small gigs from simon now; nothing else.
The game is kinda boring now
Game center: Yannie1010
{A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}

Comments

• Options
    CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    Yannie1010 wrote: »
    I know there are down goals to do still; as some of my other friends are completing them now (such as the dance off with willow).

I'm in the exact same place. Maria reprimanded me for doing the Marcel thing by myself and then, nothing. I've contacted Glu, but have yet to hear back.
  • Options
    That's exactly what happened to me!
    I wonder what's going on.
    I'm always the one to get every single glitch>.<
  • Options
    KalitoKalito Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hi! The same is hapenning to me... I'm on level 24 though and since the last update I was invited to make a photo shoot with my husband at Punta Mita and after that no new goals AT ALL. And it's weird cause i'm not even on the highest level. I've checked all the cities thinking that I might forgot some mission but didn't find anything... What should we do? :(
    A+, Level 29. iOS friends on FB welcome!!! https://www.facebook.com/eka.kalito.9 :)
  • Options
    Jacks0323Jacks0323 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issue here! I am playing on an iPhone 6 and have the newest update. Ever since the update with New Dheli, I was able to complete the tasks where I have to go find Marcel...and then...nothing. I've been doing little missions when Simon calls for a couple of weeks now. I haven't had any story line to do with New Dheli, nothing where Maria asks to buy the jet, no beef with Willow- nothing at all! :'(
  • Options
    Whew... So glad I'm not the only one dealing with this. It still sucks though.
  • Options
    KalitoKalito Registered Users 18 Posts
    Exactly! I've got a new city but i didn't get any new missions related to New Delhi, not even finding Marcel!

Ohhhh... So do u think there's any point of contacting the support? Or we just have to wait patiently for yet againg gliched update? :(
    A+, Level 29. iOS friends on FB welcome!!! https://www.facebook.com/eka.kalito.9 :)
  • Options
    If all of us in this thread contacts Glu about the same problem, maybe they'll address it sooner. I've already submitted a ticket. I would hate to wait for an update, truthfully. I think I'd be over the game by then. Hopefully, the GluAdmin on here is reporting back to the ones who need to fix this.
  • Options
    Glu never responds to me, I hate hate hate their customer service!
    They only worry about the wrong things (or making money); they probably aren't even concerned with this app anymore.
    Deleted this game
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    I've never even got a dance off task, I just get a lot of Willow tweets, nothing going on at all, ugh!
  • Options
    Glu finally responded:

###PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE###

Lisa | November 20, 2014 | 03:18 -1000

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

We apologize for the delay in our response time; our queue volumes have been quite high recently. We appreciate your patience.

We’re sorry to hear you've experienced this problem. More often than not, when players experience this issue, it's typically due to weak or intermittent internet signals or an incomplete task that has been forgotten about. If you have stopped receiving calls or seem to be stuck, please check your internet connection. A weak connection can delay calls or make it so they stop coming in at all. We recommend players always use a strong Wi-Fi signal to play our games, to ensure a strong connection is made.

If you have tasks that remain as "Available soon" and you have not received a call from Simon, try clicking the Call Now button. This will not cost you any K-stars as long as the task is ready. If you get a dialogue from Simon to pay in stars in order to start the task, simply cancel the option.

In order to better assist you, we need to find out some information to help us determine the cause of the problem.

1- What type of connection are you using to play the game? Are you using your mobile network (3G/4G), WiFi or both? If using only WiFi, even if you have good signal strength showing for your Wi-Fi connection, your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested (For example, if there are many other users sharing the network and/or others are doing bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming video.)

There are free bandwidth test apps available wherever you normally download apps, which you may want to check out, or you can conduct such tests through your device's web browser.

Please run a bandwidth test and reply back with the results.

2- What version of the game are you currently playing? To find this information, click on your in-game options menu and select "About".

3- Another solution that is sometimes overlooked is visiting Simon and/or Maria’s office in Hollywood. If you haven’t heard from them in a while and don’t seem to be progressing in the main storyline, stop by their office and make sure you’re not missing any dialogues.

Once you've verified that your internet connection is strong, continue to play the game and switch zones frequently. The calls are random and switching zones may help refresh the rotation. 90% of the time, this problem is resolved by finding the task that may have been started a while ago and forgotten about. Sometimes the side tasks that are picked up at random will not be listed on your tasks list. If it isn't completed, it will still prevent you from progressing. You will need to visit every zone and enter every accessible building, speak to every NPC that you can to find the missing task. Once this is done, if you are still having a problem, write back and let us know. We will be happy to further assist you.

Regards,
    Lisa
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.

Glu Mobile Inc. Support | November 13, 2014 | 00:37 -1000

Greetings from Glu Mobile Customer Care!

Thank you for writing to us. We want to assure you that your message has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, a member of our Support Team will contact you within 5 business days.

Again, thank you for your message. We look forward to assisting you soon.

Sincerely,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

Me | November 13, 2014 | 00:37 -1000

To Whom It May Concern:

As of yesterday, it appears my game is stuck. I am on the latest update, where everything seemed fine, until yesterday. My storyline stopped right after the Fashion Trends quest. Maria reprimands me for taking things on my own, and then... nothing else happens. Also, it appears that my level bar is stuck. Though I am gaining XP from dates and random jobs, it doesn't seem to be progressing at all. I'm on level 26, btw. Checked on the forums and others have told me of other quests that followed the Fashion Trend one, all of which I never received, and am only now receiving the random jobs from Simon and going on dates with the husband. That is the status of my Hollywood.

Please tell me you can help. I'm on an iPad mini 2 with retina display. And as I said, updated within the game as well as with the device. Please help.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad

In essence I told her that I wasn't the only one with this issue and to check these forums. And to fix this, being that it is game error and not user error. We'll see. I'm kind of over this game.
  • Options
    I'm over it too and deleted it.
    Of course they would try to say it's our fault it's not working, and not them.
    So over 20+ people's connection is bad? Yeah, right.
    Well at least you got a response!
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    That's what someone had said about the connection being stupid, when you see a friend's character change appearance and rank constantly. Please, I got awesome connection. I don't know why my character wonks out for others.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    I'm over it too and deleted it.
    Of course they would try to say it's our fault it's not working, and not them.
    So over 20+ people's connection is bad? Yeah, right.
    Well at least you got a response!

I know. That's what I told her. I have fast wifi and a strong connection, and Stardom seems to be working... So why isn't KKH? Saying it's our fault is just a cop out because they have no clue why their game is broken. I'm so ready to delete it. If it screws up next update, bye bye Kim.
  • Options
    Strawberry21Strawberry21 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I sent a request to you did you get it ??
  • Options
    Isidora093Isidora093 Registered Users 3 Posts

I have the same problem.. And did anyone find him? I can't find him, I'm still in Miami, and there is no one who can help me.. I'm exhausted playing for small gigs..
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Isidora093 wrote: »
    I have the same problem.. And did anyone find him? I can't find him, I'm still in Miami, and there is no one who can help me.. I'm exhausted playing for small gigs..

I couldn't find him either for about a week and a half. He suddenly showed up but my game looked like it reset itself but just for that part. I lost all my contacts besides my GC friends.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    CindyndistressCindyndistress Registered Users 13 Posts
    Ok I know I should know this but how do I add you yanni1010?
  • Options
    Go to gamecenter to add, I don't remember from there since I haven't been in a month O.O
    Ugh a month waiting on a reply just for glu to tell me the same bs as you!!