Options

new assignment

limorlimor Registered Users 1 Posts
I have an assignment that i need to go to Lif's Miami to see if someone saw Marcel there but when i went there there was no one to ask. And this assignment is still waiting for me to finish it. Has it happened to you? What do i do to make it work?

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    That's the one I'm stuck on. Some people had that problem but got to finish the quest because of going to do another quest or they opened their game suddenly and Marcel appeared. I tried so many suggestions and nothing.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    oxox_ttoxox_tt Registered Users 64 Posts
    Well it gets super boring after you complete that assignment so don't Rush it lol. Im stuck on lvl 25 accepting hourly gigs from Simon. No story lines. Boring as #@%!
  • Options
    Which is why I'm rushing to get the quest because I need something to do lol. I do Simon's gigs once in a while so I don't lose fans and go on dates with my husband when he calls, mostly is just opening the game to gift people that sent a friend request.
  • Options
    My husband divorced me after I didn't meet his needs on a 1 day date lol I could've salvaged our marriage for 10K stars but I'm too busy trying to save those for cute clothes or weave Ha!!
  • Options
    The struggle, girl !!! lol
  • Options
    The struggle, girl !!! lol

Is real Lol! Just gonna go on dates with all my friends... Hoe my way to the top ;)
  • Options
    oxox_tt wrote: »
    Is real Lol! Just gonna go on dates with all my friends... Hoe my way to the top ;)
    I'm so trying to find an actual guy friend. I am tired of these men on the game. I need a famous dude! LOL!
  • Options
    Game Center name Jett is a real guy. He's A List...
  • Options
    Don't really know him.