Options

What happened to Evalyn ?

ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
After the toilet paper ad shoot I got a call from this Evalyn ( did I spell that right ? ) where she told me all three assignments were just a test that I have passed. She said " Everything is not as it seems " and then she was gone.
Since then the story line stopped and I only get random offers from Simon.
My question is, if this story line will continue or if it was just a one time thing ?

Comments

• Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    where are people getting these quests? is this outside of the us and/or apple only because I don't see any off this stuff, just the outfit, necklace and super-tiny ring. the google play store still has version 2.2.0 up
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I got it with the last update ( I'm from Europe and use an android device ).

I had to do three jobs for a dubious Russian guy who would only communicate through his assistant and by the end it sounded like she got kidnapped because she told me too much. It was very creepy but rather interesting, I hoped this storyline would continue but I haven't heard from them since.
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    I know right? I hear people talking left and right about goals and my phone in game was dry.
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I'm on level 27 and I haven't had any quest since Evalyn said it was a test and not what it seems and got cut off. It's boring now.