Options

Item missing on new Kim Kollection.

LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
So today they decided to give us another exclusive Kim Kardashian Kollection. A necklace, a cute outfit and I'm guessing it's a bracelet. So you can wear the necklace and the clothes yet you can't wear the other item and I mean that's a load of **** because it's 80 k-stars for basically two items when you were promised three. Someone please tell me I'm blowing this out of proportion and I'm so blind that I don't see the other item on my character but I keep clicking it on and off to see where the item is on my character, yet I dont see it. I also showed my mom and SHE doesn't see it. :mad::mad:
:cool: :cool:
"Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o

Comments

• Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    It's a ring, it's super tiny, took me ages to see it
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    Whaaat? That's stupid. Ill take a look at it again since the brightness of my phone is low.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    So today they decided to give us another exclusive Kim Kardashian Kollection. A necklace, a cute outfit and I'm guessing it's a bracelet. So you can wear the necklace and the clothes yet you can't wear the other item and I mean that's a load of **** because it's 80 k-stars for basically two items when you were promised three. Someone please tell me I'm blowing this out of proportion and I'm so blind that I don't see the other item on my character but I keep clicking it on and off to see where the item is on my character, yet I dont see it. I also showed my mom and SHE doesn't see it. :mad::mad:

Considering your activity in the game, it's a little surprising you would be so upset about something like this.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Considering your activity in the game, it's a little surprising you would be so upset about something like this.

Oh I dont care the cost of it if that's what you're implying. I was just pointing it out to people who would want to buy it, someone already actually told me that the ring is actually there, it's just a tiny little thing. Who wouldnt be upset if they wanted something new they added in and it wasn't there? With all the bugs people are finding, not surprised if something messed up again. I don't really need your two cents if someone already had confirmed that I was wrong, Mr. Admin.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Oh I dont care the cost of it if that's what you're implying. I was just pointing it out to people who would want to buy it, someone already actually told me that the ring is actually there, it's just a tiny little thing. Who wouldnt be upset if they wanted something new they added in and it wasn't there? With all the bugs people are finding, not surprised if something messed up again. I don't really need your two cents if someone already had confirmed that I was wrong, Mr. Admin.

Yes, I am fully aware you don't care about the cost.
    Since the issue has been resolved, this thread is now closed. Thanks for your feedback.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.