Options

kim kardashian game malfunction

lolah.lolah. Registered Users 3 Posts
hi, so my names lola, and ive been playing the kim k game for a WHILE, I am/was #4 in ranking, so today i recently got on the game to play, only to discover it had completely reset itself, I'm so sad I could cry right now, is there anyway someone can help me? is all lost? did I play this game for months and work myself nearly all the way to the top, only to have it be completely gone? :(

Comments

• Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    Are you on ios or andriod?
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    Yannie1010 wrote: »
    Are you on ios or andriod?

I'm on android.
  • Options
    ardnas22ardnas22 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Similar thing happened to me. I stoped playing it for a while and now I am not married to my virtual person any more and alot of things i had already purchased are locked again. I spend money for this?
  • Options
    QingpingQingping Registered Users 16 Posts
    lolah. wrote: »
    hi, so my names lola, and ive been playing the kim k game for a WHILE, I am/was #4 in ranking, so today i recently got on the game to play, only to discover it had completely reset itself, I'm so sad I could cry right now, is there anyway someone can help me? is all lost? did I play this game for months and work myself nearly all the way to the top, only to have it be completely gone? :(

Hello! E-mail androidsupport@glu.com to help you. Please be patient as they're busy.
  • Options
    So i emailed them, I'm still waiting for a response, Hopefully myself and @ardnass22 can get some answers, Thanks so much for all the help