Options

Can't find Ray Powers

momocitamomocita Registered Users 1 Posts
Help! I am supposed to meet Ray Powers in Las Vegas but he isn't at the The Mirragio Grande. I've downloaded the most recent update of the game, exited and reopened... Still nothing. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Isidora093Isidora093 Registered Users 3 Posts
    momocita wrote: »
    Help! I am supposed to meet Ray Powers in Las Vegas but he isn't at the The Mirragio Grande. I've downloaded the most recent update of the game, exited and reopened... Still nothing. Any suggestions?

I have the same problem for four days, but i cannot find Marcel at Miami Lif and i cannot progress.. i just can play some 1, 3 or 8h projects when Simon calls me.. I dont know what to do anymore.. Please, someone help..
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts

Have you done all your other quests first?
    Isidora093 wrote: »
    I have the same problem for four days, but i cannot find Marcel at Miami Lif and i cannot progress.. i just can play some 1, 3 or 8h projects when Simon calls me.. I dont know what to do anymore.. Please, someone help..

This is a bug. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next update :/
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

You definitely need to do the other quests first. Make sure you go back and talk to Simon and Maria if they've been calling. You have to do a few photo shoots before Ray will appear at the Mirragio.