Options

Wedding?

Newnick9Newnick9 Registered Users 12 Posts
Ok, so there is a new feature in the new update. You can get married, plan your wedding and stuff.
Thing is, where do you get a wedding dress? I know there is that white dress that has the ring symbol above it, but it looks nothing like a wedding dress! It's just white! Where can I get the wedding dresses that you see in the pictures in the new update? Do you get them only when you get married? And does getting married cost stars?
Thanks in advance.
-Newnick

Comments

• Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    When you get engaged the wedding dresses will be available to buy in the wardrobe, they're the ones with the ring symbol on. There should only be two iirc.
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    AyanaAyana Registered Users 2 Posts
    Danni wrote: »
    When you get engaged the wedding dresses will be available to buy in the wardrobe, they're the ones with the ring symbol on. There should only be two iirc.
    But at least let the dress cost less and plz let we can have babies like Kim have beautiful NORTH so we can have the experience
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Yeah, it sucked that it was so many stars, and there wasn't even a cash option for a wedding hairstyle either, but what can you do I guess. But there's a cash option dress too, though it'll take a while to save up for and you'll need more money after it anyway to pay for the venue and I think that's the one with a time limit on it too >.<
    And I mean, I agree with you about the babies thing, I thought it'd be cool in Stardom Hollywood too, but I could never really figure out how it would actually work or what we'd do with them once we had them? It's not really super suited to the gameplay of this actual game, you know? Though it'd be fab if they could pull it off.
    Lightsticks11 on gc!