Options

"Popping The Question" after breakup

SelinovicSelinovic Registered Users 4 Posts
I went on a few dates with Dirk Diamond, and soon got the "Pop The Question" quest. I went on one perfect date before breaking up with him because I so do not want to marry the male equivalent of Willow Pape. Now the problem is that the "Pop The Question" quest is still running, countdown and all. I'm already dating someone else I want to marry, our relationship is maxed out and we're the number one couple, but he won't propose. If I wait (and fail) the "Pop The Question" quest with Dirk Diamond, will I get one with my current date?

Comments

• Options
    SelinovicSelinovic Registered Users 4 Posts
    So, I made up with Dirk Diamond, went on the three perfect dates, and when he asked me to marry him I said no and broke up with him afterwards. My relationship with my current date is still maxed out and I've been on too many dates to count, and he still isn't popping the question. What do I do now?
  • Options
    Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
    I wish I could help you, but I just started playing. I'm only commenting because I couldn't stop laughing at you comparing him to Willow. That chick seriously irritates me. I was so excited to tell her NO when she asked to spend thanksgiving with me.
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Just so you know, if you play a guy, Dirk Diamonds is the guy version of Willow Pape xD Also, what did Willow say? o.o
  • Options
    Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
    Something along the lines of she would rather eat garbage anyway. Then she said I was cold. Smh
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Ah okay lol