Options

How do you find non-ugly NPCs?

SelinovicSelinovic Registered Users 4 Posts
Honestly, I've been trying to find a suitable date, but the male NPCs are all ugly and I only have female friends.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Selinovic wrote: »
    Honestly, I've been trying to find a suitable date, but the male NPCs are all ugly and I only have female friends.

This actually made me laugh out loud. I've noticed the same thing.
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Haha let's swap, I keep trying to find a girlfriend and all the guys in mine are okay looking and the girls are awful :')
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Why not date a friend? I found like two cute guys but they're too low in rank. I cant seem to find any ever since all my friends were gone suddenly. Some of the guy friends I have are gorgeous. They don't have to know. :P
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    LOL. Well if it's clothes wise you can re-dress them xD. (I did that for my husband >.> <.<..). I noticed the NPC girls have a lot of interesting make-up and stuff going on. [x
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    No, not clothes wise. I did that with the husband that I lost. I said their rank.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Haha I'm married to the one Kim sets you up with at the start and I'm just like COME ALONG MICHELLE, YOU'VE WATCHED ME LAUNCH MY CAREER AND YOU KNOW I WILL HELP YOU OUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF AND STOP STANDING AWKWARDLY IN THE CORNER AT THE NETWORKING EVENTS I BRING YOU TO but she insists she's happy in the D-list :') Really though, she's just one of the only ones without bright turquoise lipstick or something :')
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    SelinovicSelinovic Registered Users 4 Posts
    Glad others know what I'm talking about! I would date a friend in a heartbeat but I don't have any male friends except for one, and his appearance keeps changing anyway, which apparently is a connection issue.

The clothes are bad most of the time, but you can at least change them, what bothers me is that 90% are simply ugly and the good looking males who are left have ****ty hairstyles or hats and pink or turquoise hair. :/
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I totally agree with you. They are alllll ugly. I found one who was totally cute and we were dating before the wedding update was introduced but I couldn't play for a couple of days so he broke up with me. Now I'm married to one of my friends lol.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    I got lucky!
    I tend to only look for A listers; and it takes foreverrr. But they actually look the best.
    I like to date npc because I can control what they wear; and I'm controlling :P
    But I've been thinking this foreverrr
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
    Lol. I've seen some interesting things also.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The guy in the fur coat and shorts really bothers me.
  • Options
    magdalena_apcmagdalena_apc Registered Users 22 Posts
    I got so bored waiting for the next update, I ended up divorcing... So now I'm looking for someone new, but all guys are ugly! I found a pretty one, changed his ugly clothes but his name (Cletus) doesn't make me want to go on hahahaha