Options

Did Maria FINALLY call me?!

Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
After weeks of completing endless regular gigs from Simon because my game had a bug where I couldn't get ANY special missions.....it finally happened....Maria called me!! I'm scheduled to do a Thanksgiving cooking show with Ray Powers in a few hours. Finally!! Something to actually do!! I'm bummed I missed all the other fun gigs that I heard about...like the dance off with willow, Bollywood, private jet party & so on...but this is a start.
:cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
My username is Jacks0322

Comments

• Options
    ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Same here! I did a bunch of stuff to do with promoting a new phone and then nothing else has happened for ages! I did the dance off with willow but didn't do the private jet thing :( just hoping more stuff kicks in soon!
    If you've had the Red update there'll be stuff on December 1st cos Kris is gonna show up in the game!
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I got the quest this morning too :) But I think this is the first time I've heard about the private jet party :3
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    I have yet to get a dance off task
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I got a Thanks Giving photo shoot with Willow. Turns out she's all alone on TG and I invited her to celebrate with me. I hope I won't regret it lol.
  • Options
    Lol yeah there seem to be a bunch of tasks we missed out on...I'm assuming once new updates come out, we'll be able to participate in those, but the old ones we missed are gone forever :( I finished the thanksgiving thing with Willow...I think. Kim called me to wish me a happy thanksgiving after I completed a couple gigs, she commented on how nice I was doe inviting Willow, and that was it. I'm on a date right now and have one regular gig from Simon to do...so I'm wondering if anything else will happen with Willow? Like is she gonna stab me in the back after I invited her over for Thanksgiving, or are we going to pretend now like it never happened??

Tomorrow the update with Kris should be out though, woo hoo!!!

Has anyone stopped by Lif in Miami lately? It's all decked out with the AIDS Red awareness banners already.
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Options
    Wait...I take that back. Just went to Lif and all the banners are gone. Hmmmmmm...
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    The update isn't available for my phone
    :( I did the Thanksgiving thing with Ray Powers and invited Willow to Thanksgiving
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Lif has the red banners on my ipad mini 2 but the banners aren't there on my iphone 5. weird
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    I think it should be out on Dec 1st! :)
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Options
    So weird about the banners, I guess we'll see if any of the new gigs will be at Lif then!
    My username is Jacks0322