Options

Top couples list.

DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
Are you supposed to move up in rank after every date, or are you only supposed to move up so many ranks once every day? Should you be moving up at least a rank or two every day you have a date? Because for the last week even though I've been on about two dates a day we've stayed at #27 >.<
Lightsticks11 on gc!

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I'm not really sure. In my case, for a while I didn't rank up, even though I was doing 5-heart dates regularly. But recently, I've noticed that I've been moving up more. For example, in 4 days, I went from #49 to #44 on the couples list. I've been doing at least 2 dates every day (I prefer doing 1-2 hr dates). I'm guessing that since you're closer to being #1, it'll take longer for you to rank up than for someone further down the list, like me lol.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i had a glitch where all my date progress with GC friends was erased. reset back to 100 and couldn't move past 98 on list for over a month. but the last few days since the update i've been starting to move back up the list again
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
    It's taking me forever!! I've been dating the same guy since I started, and we are married now too. Ever since the top couples list came out, I've never ever been able to get better than like 32nd place. I've fallen somewhere between 48-36 for the last couple months. I go on one date per day, so maybe that's why? They're always 5 star dates though.
    :cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    I feel like if you're going on one a day you should just be staying the same at LEAST rather than dropping places? O_O
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    Anna DanielAnna Daniel Registered Users 2 Posts
    Today I started a new relationship, so I am on 100 in top couples list. I would like to be more closer to the top or to the half of the rating, that's why I went on some dates. I did more than 4 dates on 5-star rating, but didn't get actually +1 from Ray Power !!!!
    What is it? What should I do?
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Today I started a new relationship, so I am on 100 in top couples list. I would like to be more closer to the top or to the half of the rating, that's why I went on some dates. I did more than 4 dates on 5-star rating, but didn't get actually +1 from Ray Power !!!!
    What is it? What should I do?

Me too. I been on several dates with my husband and still on 100.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    SassySassy Registered Users 9 Posts
    I think your Top Couples rank also depends on the status of your date. I had been dating this D lister since I played the game, got married yet our rank stayed around 40-50 range.

Now I broke up with him and have started dating this new A list guy and got to the 1 rank fairly quickly by 1800 heart points.

6hn589.jpg
  • Options
    Anna DanielAnna Daniel Registered Users 2 Posts
    Cute!
    What is your number in top celebrities?
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Sassy wrote: »
    I think your Top Couples rank also depends on the status of your date. I had been dating this D lister since I played the game, got married yet our rank stayed around 40-50 range.

Now I broke up with him and have started dating this new A list guy and got to the 1 rank fairly quickly by 1800 heart points.

6hn589.jpg

Does that also apply to GC friends? I'm dating a friend and the pink bar is almost maxed out.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    SassySassy Registered Users 9 Posts
    @LeyshiaGisel, I have no idea since I am on Andriod and barely have any friend on Google plus who plays this game
    Cute!
    What is your number in top celebrities?

If you're referring to me, yeah I am at Top 1 and my date is like Top 40 or something.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    I dated another A lister #2 (my other character) and still was stuck on #98 for weeks
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I can't see my list, it's blank now lol xD. I only see the number I'm ranked at when I go on a date ahaha. x]
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    simonebankssimonebanks Registered Users 22 Posts
    I had the same problem with the last person i was dating. No matter how manu dates i went on we stayed at #64. We would lose rank once willow or someone else went on a date... sadly. but once i started dating someone higher up on the A list, we started moving up the couples list.