Options

Synchronize my account from pc to mobile (need help)

Hi:) So, I made the terrible mistake to create my game account from facebook games. I really need to log in to my mobile phone. I have tried log in from facebook but it won't do anything it keeps it as a new account. I have an A star and I dont want to start a new game, also I have paid a lot of money and I cant just start all over again._. Any help?

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I could be mistaken, but I don't think it's possible to synchronize your account :/
  • Options
    jeljel Registered Users 19 Posts
    Is it possible to transfer my game from ipod to my fb account?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sorry- you can't transfer games from any platform or device.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I didn't change platforms, but when the London Update couldn't go on my old 1st Gen IPad, I got a Gen 4 IPad for a gift, and after loading the game on the new device, I put my existing info in - my GC info and while I held my breath Bam! All my stuff was there. I then wiped the old ipad so the game didn't exist on it.

Now, my android tablet is a P.O.C. Polaroid. I know Santa has gotten me a Samsung Android Tablet for Christmas, and in 2 days I was planning on doing the same thing again. Download the Game App, and then put in my Google info and hope the Android game goes through as smoothly.

Are you saying this might not happen?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I didn't change platforms, but when the London Update couldn't go on my old 1st Gen IPad, I got a Gen 4 IPad for a gift, and after loading the game on the new device, I put my existing info in - my GC info and while I held my breath Bam! All my stuff was there. I then wiped the old ipad so the game didn't exist on it.

Now, my android tablet is a P.O.C. Polaroid. I know Santa has gotten me a Samsung Android Tablet for Christmas, and in 2 days I was planning on doing the same thing again. Download the Game App, and then put in my Google info and hope the Android game goes through as smoothly.

Are you saying this might not happen?

I am saying it might not happen. You were pretty lucky with the iOS transfer. There have been some threads on it, but it's not guaranteed that it will work. I do know there are some apps that should help you, but they are third-party so I can't guaranteed that either. Just don't get rid of the POC before you know for sure.

Please keep us updated!
  • Options
    Oh I am holding onto that dear old POC till I see my helicopter show up on my new Tablet. lol. Also, I'm going to research how to back up files from the Polaroid to a micro SD card, which is also used for the new Tab. Since the latest commercials rave about how there is ios who plays only plays with ios, then there are all the Androids. And how Androids are so Android friendly it is like one big happy family. , so this will be a real test of whether that's a load of bunny poo or not. I believe in as many safety nets as possible. That way one of them is bound to work.

Can't wait for Christmas, but I doubt anything will be as simple as the ipad transfer. I think I have to find an app (similar to Samsung Kies) that will read the Polaroid files, the way Kies works for my phone, and the Samsung Tab I get on Thursday. Plus if its all on the micro SD card I get, that should be another way to open and load my stuff.

But, if it wasn't meant to be, I will just start over I guess. Everybody keep your fingers crossed. I'll keep detailed notes on what I did if it worked, and what I did if it didn't so others can learn from my mistakes. I'm hoping Karma comes through for me again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    as long as you have accesss to the file structure you will be able to transfer your game. well on a phone at least, tablets often have an OS layered on top of android. good luck with the switch!
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    I'm Baaaaaack! Yes. You should have heard me when I saw it was loading right in from my google sign in on the new device. I sounded like I was having a heart attack, when it asked me to choose between 2 devices profiles. one was level 1 and the other level 28. So I picked my existing game..and held my breath while it went through various screens and loading times. And then there she was, where I left her, with all her stuff intact. Merry Christmas everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary