Options

24hr Tasks

ChanelBelle1ChanelBelle1 Registered Users 1 Posts
What is the purpose of having a photo shoot last for 24 hours? That's too much time and peoe forget they're even supposed to be finishing it while they're waiting on their energy to replenish. Even those 8 hour tasks are too long. That's still a whole work day. The tasks in this game should be 3 hours or less. Seriously. These extra long tasks makes me want to delete the app.

Comments

• Options
    GkfellowsGkfellows Registered Users 2 Posts
    I definitely agree!
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    I prefer the shorter ones too. It might even be better if you got more money or something for the super long ones because there's not even really a huge difference in that in KHollywood like there is in Stardom.
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i have basically unlimited energy and i still hate 24hr jobs or dates. they are too long with not much of a reward. i often think to myself how it would suck to have to wait for energy to replenish.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i have basically unlimited energy and i still hate 24hr jobs or dates. they are too long with not much of a reward. i often think to myself how it would suck to have to wait for energy to replenish.

Great to know you are a hacker/cheater. Thanks!
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

Anything about the OP though? :]
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    How do you have unlimited energy??? The 24 hour dates are stupid. If they are going to do that at least have them in your house. No one is at a restaurant for that long
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Anything about the OP though? :]

I actually like the longer events, personally. I like having longer to earn energy and go back in over the course of a day.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »

lmao, do you chime in with that attitude in all the gifting threads?
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    lmao, do you chime in with that attitude in all the gifting threads?

Oh honey, you're not the only one who's had an encounter with this admin's little sarcastic comments once in a while. You'll get used to it. Haha!
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    During the week till Friday, I love grabbing 24 hour jobs.....not 24 hour dates (I'm the only one in the family with a wallet? lol) because I'm starting to multitask. A date or Party while I'm doing a long job. with lots of scrambling to grab energy during the jobs and dates. It's scary at first, but when you get the hang of it, it is fun.

But I really think we should be able to pick the length of the date, as we're able to pick how long a job we want when Simon calls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    If I had to go on a 24 date, I would do it at Restaurant Asadaux. There's only one bubble in which you would need to pay (and the other options are better anyways), and you can easily level up your big spender achievement there if you haven't already maxed it. As for picking the length of the date, it's possible though it can take a while. If you get a date that would be too long for you, you can just cancel the date and call back after some time. And keep repeating this until you get a date duration that you want.
  • Options
    But I really think we should be able to pick the length of the date, as we're able to pick how long a job we want when Simon calls.

i like this idea a lot!
  • Options
    Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
    I like the 8 hour projects for when I'm working.