Options

Uhhh....

RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
Soooo, I think someone pressed a wrong button or something because now the Dec. 1st event came on but I have no NPC friends and no husband or anything. Lol.
GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)

Comments

• Options
    Bump. Anyone else? >.> <.<

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I had the same problem too. I can't sign on Game Center without my game crashing, and usually when you meet contacts in game they're still there regardless of Game Center so I signed off from Game Center and the people I met ever since my contacts disappeared are gone too. Its' like my contacts reset.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    I had the same problem too. I can't sign on Game Center without my game crashing, and usually when you meet contacts in game they're still there regardless of Game Center so I signed off from Game Center and the people I met ever since my contacts disappeared are gone too. Its' like my contacts reset.

Any of my contacts I maxed out were reset and I figured out that all of my NPCs changed. Like all the names and people (Which is why I have no husband anymore because he doesn't exist now lol :/) and Willow is back to a D-Lister and Chad and Crystal are back down to starting at 50M fans lol. So all of my industry levels with people I need to do again and I need to date again and I have to get all the NPCs (New ones) as contacts again lol. Even the waitress at the Oak looks different, more tan and darker hair now with a different name.

• Options
    Haven't really noticed anything different. lol
  • Options
    Idk I guess it's just me then LOL. I mean I don't mind Willow getting moved all the way back down to a D-Lister ;). Just I need to max out people again and find a new husband because my other one doesn't exist anymore at all O.o. But, a lot of the NPCs are wearing some cute clothes I've never seen before either so I guess it's more pros than cons, just need to get married again lol -.-.

• Options
    Same. I'm not going to back to meeting all those people. Ill just need a husband and a trusty contact for gigs. Don't really need my phone full of contacts if I have one person maxed out for shoots.
  • Options
    Same. I'm not going to back to meeting all those people. Ill just need a husband and a trusty contact for gigs. Don't really need my phone full of contacts if I have one person maxed out for shoots.

Do some/most of your new NPCs have the newer looking clothes/hair that came out and some that aren't available yet? I don't even really know the difference in what a maxed contact did because nothing ever seemed to change anyways lol.

• Options
    To be honest my game is literally like a ghost town right now. I look for more people to meet and I keep getting the same ones I've already met, which aren't much. Only noticed one difference and it was one of the waitress in a restaurant has short orange hair.
  • Options
    To be honest my game is literally like a ghost town right now. I look for more people to meet and I keep getting the same ones I've already met, which aren't much. Only noticed one difference and it was one of the waitress in a restaurant has short orange hair.

Ahaha same here, since starting over I only have like 5 NPC contacts x]. I'm guessing the waitress at The Oak? That changed for me too, plus her first name xD.

• Options
    It's just frustrating I can't meet someone new because my contacts disappear no matter what I do. I stop playing for a day and once I check, they're gone. I'm literally forever alone!
  • Options
    It's just frustrating I can't meet someone new because my contacts disappear no matter what I do. I stop playing for a day and once I check, they're gone. I'm literally forever alone!

Oh it happens every time you close the game? :S

• Options
    Mhm. I'm just stuck waiting for an update pretty much since I did every quest about RED.