Options

Divorce!

Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
Has anyone been married...and then let your significant other break up with you? Is it worth doing for excitement purposes? Like does Maria call you and tell you to get back on the dating scene, or try to set you up with someone new...anything fun like that?
:cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
My username is Jacks0322

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Jacks032/ wrote: »
    Has anyone been married...and then let your significant other break up with you? Is it worth doing for excitement purposes? Like does Maria call you and tell you to get back on the dating scene, or try to set you up with someone new...anything fun like that?

Well you will lose fans, just as a warning.

And frankly, you can date even when you're married (as long as it's not on a "spouse" quest). Star News Ray doesn't seem to notice if you're out with your spouse or someone else. ;D
  • Options
    Lol good old Ray. I don't really want to get a divorce...but I could, if it sparked some interesting dialogue...
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Options
    So I went on a date with a guy on my contacts, not a real player. So when I buy a game character a gift, it changes his outfit that he's wearing huh? That's pretty nice...I just wish when I send someone a gift, it shows you how the article of clothing looks on the person before you buy. I had to purchase a men's pair of flood jeans before I picked a good pair. There's $300 down the toilet.
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Jacks032/ wrote: »
    So I went on a date with a guy on my contacts, not a real player. So when I buy a game character a gift, it changes his outfit that he's wearing huh? That's pretty nice...I just wish when I send someone a gift, it shows you how the article of clothing looks on the person before you buy. I had to purchase a men's pair of flood jeans before I picked a good pair. There's $300 down the toilet.

LOL. Sorry, yeah, that happened to me too. I accidentally bought shorts and there's another thread where someone else had done something similar. Hopefully in a future update we'll get to try before we buy. ;)