Options

Not getting bonus stars on gigs?

ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
Is it just me? But for ages now whenever I do a gig whether it's a mission or just a time filler from Simon I am NEVER getting bonus Stars for being well dressed?
I don't know if it's a glitch or whatever but it's literally been over 2 weeks since I last got a bonus star and it isn't that I'm not dressing well, cos I am! I think I look really good!
Help?!?
iOS K+K and KKH player:
KKH: Level 31
K+K: Level 21
Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.

Comments

• Options
    sara.gomezsara.gomez Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey, the thing is you have to meet certain requirements. When you go to start a new job and they tell you if you are ready, in the left corner you can see the stars and a fraction. You need certain fashion stars (the ones you get by buying clothes with a golden star) to have the bonus star. Hope I helped :)
  • Options
    greeneyestellnoliesgreeneyestellnolies Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem as well. I bought a dress with a golden star, nothing, bought a more expensive one, still no bonus star, earrings with a star as well. ..NOTHING. I spent $8,000 trying to get a bonus star for the beginning of this one quest, but no matter what, nothing. I'm having the same problem with dates. I've given up and had to do them without the bonus, but it takes longer and i resent the purple message bubble telling me to wear items with a gold star/heart.
    I've wasted a LOT of money the last few days, on clothes that are pointless.
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I am having the same problem as well. I bought a dress with a golden star, nothing, bought a more expensive one, still no bonus star, earrings with a star as well. ..NOTHING. I spent $8,000 trying to get a bonus star for the beginning of this one quest, but no matter what, nothing. I'm having the same problem with dates. I've given up and had to do them without the bonus, but it takes longer and i resent the purple message bubble telling me to wear items with a gold star/heart.
    I've wasted a LOT of money the last few days, on clothes that are pointless.

It's because it's not exactly about how many clothes you have, it's how many points you acquire from buying the clothes. So before you start a gig and it says at the bottom let's say...450/500? You need to buy 50 more points in clothing (Only the ones with a Star in the corner).
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
    ^^ thanks. I never noticed that.