Options

My game reset!!!! WHYYYY... :(

AruvaAruva Registered Users 37 Posts
I logged on my game today, and find it reset???? Why in all the names is it reset?? :(
I don't wanna make a new character, as now all is lost, all my stars, + clothes from quest rewards are gone :(
I even bought some stars when it was sale on star cloth items :/

Please please fix this :/

Comments

• Options
    I must say I do understand now very much why some would cheat to get stars and coins.. when this happens :(

If I really must start all over, when I even bought stars for real money, well I do not think I will continue to support this game.
    As that is just waste of real money on a game that you have to start all over again and loosing it all against your will, when it is a bug from your side. I really hope you fix this.
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    My best advice would be to send them a ticket.

You need to include:

-Your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

This is also a link to their Support page with their FAQ: http://www.glu.com/support

Really sorry about what happened. :/
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    breakingupishardtodobreakingupishardtodo Registered Users 6 Posts
    Mine resets often too. I just refresh my browser and it goes back to my game. I'm using the Facebook app though.
  • Options
    Wish that worked for me.. :( I lost it all, and support said they could not help me.. wow this was not the answer I was hoping to get. Now that I spent real money in this game. Bought some items on the Black friday sale as well on half price.. Now I do not have anything.. had to start all over..

and to top it, now the game does not load, have not done for the past 2 days.. After the Christmas update. :(
    Just bugs with this game, and so little help from the people that are making this game. :/
  • Options
    sharrie-leasharrie-lea Registered Users 12 Posts
    This happened to me to a few weeks ago. I logged in and my game had stared over.