Options

About Dating and Friends

selenakardashianselenakardashian Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello! I want to have friends/boyfriends but almost everybody wants stars to be friends and I don't have stars. What can I do? Please help me! (Note: I'm on Level 8 and E-List)

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    You'll have to be stuck finding friends/boyfriends that are low as you until you level up. Until then, you cant be friends with A-B-C rank friends unless you want to use stars, which you can't.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    selenakardashianselenakardashian Registered Users 2 Posts
    I dated with Dirk Diamonds but he wanted to break-up and I didn't have charm so I broke-up. Now I can't find a boyfriend because I'm on the E-List and there is nobody on the E-List and I don't have charm to use. :(
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I dated with Dirk Diamonds but he wanted to break-up and I didn't have charm so I broke-up. Now I can't find a boyfriend because I'm on the E-List and there is nobody on the E-List and I don't have charm to use. :(

Just keep moving up the list and you'll find more people, or date a friend. :)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    SpritecatSpritecat Registered Users 8 Posts
    Lol dirk diamonds is my husband now :)
  • Options
    Teresa3817Teresa3817 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I was married to Dirk & now suddenly my challenge is to date 3 people to show my romanticim and Dirk isn't my husband when I go home he just stands there & doesn't talk to me anymore. :( Will I get dirk back???
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    If you haven't gotten a call from him saying he wants to break up with you, he's still your husband. The husbands/wives are always at home and they don't talk at all. Just stand there so nothing to worry about.

Also are you sure it's date 3 people? I think it's go on 3 dates.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    TiffydtTiffydt Registered Users 2 Posts
    I want to break up with someone but I can't figure out how to do it :/
  • Options
    simonebankssimonebanks Registered Users 22 Posts
    At first you don't succeed, try again....
    If they don't want to date you, or you need stars/charm, just come back later and try again once you move up in the game.
    I kept clicking on someone who just wanted to be friends.
    Once i moved up in the game, they wanted to date.
    So I believe it will change, or can change because it did it for me.