Options

Will there be a Khloe & Kourtney update for android

roxy1974roxy1974 Registered Users 12 Posts
When will Khloe & Kourtney update be available for android users be available??You are losing android players because we aren't getting the updates like iphone users are.They already have the Khloe and Kourtney update.You update iphone but not android when we also play and support the game and we also spend money on this game just like iphone users do. Some Android users are deleting this game because of the way we are always left behind.Look at all we went through over the Kris Jenner update and now were going through the samething with the Khloe and Kourtney update.

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Well you should of looked through the threads before you left this unnecessary one because yes, there was a delay today or should I say yesterday, with the Android update but others have confirmed that they finally got the Christmas update. Check the app and make sure it's there because I have iOS, and I didn't get a notification until I saw people talking about it. This Christmas update does have Khloe and Kourtney.

Here's proof that someone got it.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?120503-when-will-Android-ueers-get-the-new-update/page3
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Well you should of looked through the threads before you left this unnecessary one because yes, there was a delay today or should I say yesterday, with the Android update but others have confirmed that they finally got the Christmas update. Check the app and make sure it's there because I have iOS, and I didn't get a notification until I saw people talking about it. This Christmas update does have Khloe and Kourtney.

Here's proof that someone got it.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?120503-when-will-Android-ueers-get-the-new-update/page3

Android users got the Kris Jenner update yesterday not Kourtney and Khloe update
  • Options
    I don't feel like it was an unnecessary message because android only has the Kris Jenner update with the Christmas decorations so far no Kourtney or Khloe.If someone that's on Android have seen the update with Kourtney and Khloe please let me know because So far I only have Kris jenner.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    If it was the Christmas update, then you do have Khloe and Kourtney. You don't meet them immediately.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I'm pretty sure Android got the Christmas update. :)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    Ok.Thank you
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    roxy1974 wrote: »
    I don't feel like it was an unnecessary message because android only has the Kris Jenner update with the Christmas decorations so far no Kourtney or Khloe.If someone that's on Android have seen the update with Kourtney and Khloe please let me know because So far I only have Kris jenner.

For Android, Kris, Khloe and Kourtney were all in the same 2.4 update along with the holiday content. However, they roll out over time. Not everything is accessible at the same time.