Options

Did You Keep Him Or Dumped Him? Android Users

Okay so i am at the tasks were I choose to Keep Simon as my agent or move on to Ryan Starr?

Dont get me wrong I love Simon, but his jobs are getting worse. But I am skeptical Of Ryan, because he are getting big gigs back to back.

Update: We dont get the option to choose yet rather we keep Simon or not. So going to be a hard choice. :(

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I just had that quest, and I blew that Ryann guy off. Simon was the one who gave us a chance to be someone and I can't do him dirty. Plus look at how far we got. Did you end up going to his party?
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    yeah i went to his party. And afterwards he landed me big gigs. I guess the next update i will have to choose who i will go with.
  • Options
    So money and fame rocketed higher?
  • Options
    I have reached my max fan, so i dont know if i received more after doing the Ryan missions. And i didnt pay attention to the money. lol. But i hope they add more managers. Like give us A list mangers.
    So money and fame rocketed higher?
  • Options
    I have reached my max fan, so i dont know if i received more after doing the Ryan missions. And i didnt pay attention to the money. lol. But i hope they add more managers. Like give us A list mangers.

Oh. Yeah there's another thread about this. Either way you would end up with Simon in the end lol
  • Options
    awww that sucks. lol
    Oh. Yeah there's another thread about this. Either way you would end up with Simon in the end lol