Options

Manager change?

Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
Has anyone changed managers to that Ryan guy? I'm scared to, if anyone has advice I'd love your imput :) Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I didn't. I blew him off because Simon was the one that gave us a chance to become what we are now. Ryann ends up calling you again and decides to help Simon with better gigs for you.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Do you actually know where he is if I might ask? I did all the gigs he offers and then obviously reached the end of the quest. He called me and said goodbye and then nothing happened. Where is he and how can I change? (But I think I would stay with Simon)
  • Options
    Jd45313 wrote: »
    Do you actually know where he is if I might ask? I did all the gigs he offers and then obviously reached the end of the quest. He called me and said goodbye and then nothing happened. Where is he and how can I change? (But I think I would stay with Simon)

Asking me?
  • Options
    Asking me?
    Yes I am haha
  • Options
    Yes I am haha

Oh, I don't know. I never accepted Ryann's request. I thought you would meet him at Lif? When you decline his offer, he calls back later but to help Simon give you better gigs. Never got to meet the guy.
  • Options
    Oh, I don't know. I never accepted Ryann's request. I thought you would meet him at Lif? When you decline his offer, he calls back later but to help Simon give you better gigs. Never got to meet the guy.

Oh I see well *spoilers ahead*

If you say you're interested he gives you a free trial while Simon is still your manager but he gets you a few gigs, after about 3 I think he calls you and thanks you and then says Ray is going to tweet about you and that they're friends. After the tweet nothing else happened for me. Does anyone know what happens next, he hasn't contacted me or offered to switch.
  • Options
    Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Thanks so much for all of your awesome advice! Here's what went down in my game: When Ryan called me I said that I would meet him no strings attached in Miami (I agreed to meet him then panicked which lead to my first post) Then after reading your guys suggestions, I decided to go to LFI and tell Ryan that I wasn't interested. I think that was a wise move because then I got a call from Simon saying he had gotten me some cool hip hop gig :) Also, I've always really liked Simons' old man dorkiness, I would have missed that Lol So glad that I didn't trade him in for that shadester Ryan :) Thanks again guys! xo
  • Options
    I think in the end, you would stay with Simon unless Glu decides to spring a surprise on us about this quest later on. :D
  • Options
    NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    The same thing happen with me. I guess next update maybe.
    Oh I see well *spoilers ahead*

If you say you're interested he gives you a free trial while Simon is still your manager but he gets you a few gigs, after about 3 I think he calls you and thanks you and then says Ray is going to tweet about you and that they're friends. After the tweet nothing else happened for me. Does anyone know what happens next, he hasn't contacted me or offered to switch.
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    Would any own know how I can get this goal? I already did the kris and sisters goals. I'm on iphone and level 29 mannnnn
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    Yannie1010 wrote: »
    Would any own know how I can get this goal? I already did the kris and sisters goals. I'm on iphone and level 29 mannnnn

You get the call after you've done some drug ads Simon gives you.
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    Thank you so much!
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}