Options

Does divorce lose fans?

Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
I don't like my husband I never liked him. I only went out with him because kim or Maria set me up. Will I lose fans if I get divorced will the game make me get married again? (Right now I'm #1on the A list)

Comments

• Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    I wanna get divorced too but I don't want to spend all the money in a wedding again, because of course, I want a new hot boyfriend.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yes, you do lose fans if you divorce. Not by a lot but if you do go down a bit on the rank, you can still bring it up again by doing gigs. So no biggy.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    itsmauro wrote: »
    I wanna get divorced too but I don't want to spend all the money in a wedding again, because of course, I want a new hot boyfriend.

You don't need to spend money on the wedding again unless you want to buy new decoration for your wedding... After the wedding you'll be doing some projects with your new husband
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    :cool: Thanks guys! The next time he wants to call his lawyer I'm going to divorce him!
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I don't know if it's the same for everyone but my sister divorced her husband yesterday and she only lost 1M fans to just give you an idea. :)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    I lost almost 2M fans when I got divorced. -shrugs- Better than wasting 10 stars on his clingy butt. XD I went from #77 to #79
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
  • Options
    SemonSemon Registered Users 1 Posts
    Divorce is the solution to many problems.