Options

Game Boring

QueenQuiciaQueenQuicia Registered Users 7 Posts
All I do are gigs Maria nor Kim ever calls me still haven't seen or met the sisters get 5 stars on all gigs still no call game is getting boring and I play on iOS the Christmas update came out on the 8th it's now the 16th just want to enjoy the game again

Comments

• Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    You probably still need to level up to meet the requirements for it. :)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    QueenQuiciaQueenQuicia Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've seen people post in the forums that they're on lower levels than I am saying they finished what ever goals the Sister had for them in the game
  • Options
    ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yeah I had this happen to me a few months ago before with the Australia update and I'm having problems now. The game does get really dull when the update doesn't work for you and the plotline disappears.
  • Options
    I've seen people post in the forums that they're on lower levels than I am saying they finished what ever goals the Sister had for them in the game
    Every game goes at a different pace. :)
    ellelaurin wrote: »
    Yeah I had this happen to me a few months ago before with the Australia update and I'm having problems now. The game does get really dull when the update doesn't work for you and the plotline disappears.
    I'm not sure what you mean by the update not working. Updating on your game or on your phone?

• Options
    ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Every game goes at a different pace. :)

I'm not sure what you mean by the update not working. Updating on your game or on your phone?

When I update the app, the new plotlines (i.e. Kourtney and Khloe this time) aren't accessible to me - no calls from Kim or Maria just run of the mill calls from Simon. I upgrade the software but can't access what I upgraded to if that makes sense.
  • Options
    ellelaurin wrote: »
    When I update the app, the new plotlines (i.e. Kourtney and Khloe this time) aren't accessible to me - no calls from Kim or Maria just run of the mill calls from Simon. I upgrade the software but can't access what I upgraded to if that makes sense.

You may just need to level-up if you're getting calls from Simon. Check to see if Maria has a speech bubble as well in-case you missed it. If not, you may just need to level-up. As long as you're getting calls, you should be okay, just keep going. If you're not married, that could also be holding you back from quite a handful of quests/missions.