Options

Your date!

DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
Over in the Stardom section there's this thread which I think is super fun. I'm not sure if it's okay to bring it over here so feel free to get an admin to delete this if it's not, I just thought it'd be something fun to do!
Let us know all about your date!
Lightsticks11 on gc!

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    My story’s not as romantic as the ones in that thread lol. I married my husband, Dirk Diamonds, as a sort of last resort. I had been serious with a gf, but I lost her after I was gone for a while. And then I had another gf who I was more serious with, but I ended up losing her as well, since I didn’t spend as much time with her as I should have >.< And then one day when Willow was being her usual self, I decided I wanted her ex xD Dirk was cool, but I was honestly surprised by how quickly he proposed (3 days after I first started dating him lol). I wasn’t completely set on marrying him, but I wanted to know what the married life was like lol.

Here’s us. I couldn’t even say I love you back. So I kissed him to hide my second thoughts >.>
    1fk76w.png

I have to confess, I haven’t been faithful to him. IRL, I absolutely abhor cheating. But since this is a game, I cheated on him with Cassio. If there was a chance of us being together, I’m not sure if I would’ve stayed with Dirk. But since it hasn’t, I’ve been with him since October (I’m actually surprised I’ve been able to keep him this long xD ) To be honest though, I’ve grown fond of him.

Side Note: There has only been one person I would have really wanted to marry. His name is Evan Scott. I had met him at Oak back in July, and I was so upset when I added him as a work contact, instead of flirting with him x.x Not only was he handsome (I have a thing for redheads with green eyes lol), but he was the first A-lister to befriend me! T.T I really do hope that Glu gives us the option of flirting with work contacts. If it were to happen, I’m not saying I would divorce Dirk outright, but I don’t think I would stop him if he wanted to leave me :3

This was taken the same day I added him as a contact >.<
    2inlvq.png
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Danni wrote: »
    Over in the Stardom section there's this thread which I think is super fun. I'm not sure if it's okay to bring it over here so feel free to get an admin to delete this if it's not, I just thought it'd be something fun to do!
    Let us know all about your date!

Cute thread. Glad you brought it over!
  • Options
    I thought this was a great thread that Danni started. Anyone else want to share their stories? :D
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Awww :') I love that thread and was always on it. Even did a few photo edits in there. Enjoyed reading people's stories and enjoyed making up my own too. It's nice to see it has made it's way to here :3
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    I thought this was a great. Anyone else want to share their stories? :D

Tami... you are so cute!!

I'm such a such a sIut in this game lol... in real life I'm a devoted married lady! First marriage was Dirk... his weak chin always bothered me, never found him attractive. Married him... basically, coz he asked!

Divorced him for an A-Lister... pink hair, full of compliments... but meh. I couldn't get outta the Top #40 with that goof to save my life! Decided to divorce his @ss on Friday afternoon (we were maxed) before the weekend event!

I ALWAYS had my eye on this really hot E-Lister named Isaac... a funeral director! Best looking dude in my game... imo. So we went on a few dates on Friday when the dating/star sale started.... now we're maxed at 6000 (Werk!)... married! & miracle of miracles... we are couple #1... couldn't budge past #41 with an A-Lister husband for a month+... but rank at #1 with an E-Lister over a weekend!?! annnnd... he's hot!

I'm keeping him... even though we're maxed... he's adorableness.
    He's admiring me in my new avi... all James Dean like :p

Wish I could post a better pic of him... but don't know how :(
    Virtual Marriage... third times the charm!!!

Tami if you ever get the chance... scoop up Evan & drop dumb ole Dirk!! :)
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    This thread seems so fun! I want to post pics but I have so much trouble doing it on my iPad. Looks like my profile picture doesn't even load and I set it weeks ago, oh well!

I know how to post pics btw but on my iPad i can't copy the whole link for some reason. Too small? I am on my phone now and I can't even imagine the struggle lol. I hope other people post so I can live vicariously :)

I met my current husband at miraggio. He's a producer. He was one of the first a listers I ever saw on the game and he always insulted me when I tried to flirt with him, until of course I became an a lister, then he was all for it lol. I liked the fact I had to "work" to get his attention though. He actually proposed where I met him which I thought was cute. Ever since we've been dating/gotten married he's been the sweetest. He never insults me! And he's not as clingy as some of the guys I have dated on the game (like for example I dated an E lister once who would call me for a date right after we finished a date, ugh!!!)

I don't know how long I'll stay with him, though. He's an A lister and cute enough (shaggy hair and beard, I have a thing for hippie looking guys with beards and shaggy hair) and always sweet. But I just created a male character who I'm leveling up who I think is hot lol (I'm saving for one of those tattoo sleeves for him, also love guys with tattoos). So we'll see...shae might have to get divorced and remarried to a new hottie haha.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    LOL... I just spent the past 30 minutes trying to figure out how to post a picture of my "husband"... although I'm quite confident that he's married to multiple people on this website...

I ended up marrying the first guy I was introduced to - aka - the "athlete" that I was introduced to by Kim K.... Mr. Steven Murphy. To be honest... I think he's hotter that a lot of the A-listers I have met in the game. Also, in real life - the thought of being married to a "Professional Baseball Player" kind of knocks my socks off... but for some reason in the KKH game, it gets me no where higher than #61 on the couples list.

I've gone back and forth on divorcing him for someone on the A-list but I just can't pull the trigger. Once I maxed out on 3000 with him.. I thought, okay - the next time he asks for a divorce because I'm too busy to date him - I'm going to do it. I'm going to divorce him and date the cute A-list blonde I just flirted with. Then low and behold - he asks for a divorce because I've neglected him and 10 k-stars later, I'm still happily married. LOL.. I'm a sucker for my "first love".

Now with the update and the ability to go up to 6000 max with him - I'm curious on what this might bring. So I've decided to do all I can to keep my marriage intact... until that point anyways. LOL!
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    Tami... you are so cute!!

I'm such a such a sIut in this game lol... in real life I'm a devoted married lady! First marriage was Dirk... his weak chin always bothered me, never found him attractive. Married him... basically, coz he asked!

Divorced him for an A-Lister... pink hair, full of compliments... but meh. I couldn't get outta the Top #40 with that goof to save my life! Decided to divorce his @ss on Friday afternoon (we were maxed) before the weekend event!

I ALWAYS had my eye on this really hot E-Lister named Isaac... a funeral director! Best looking dude in my game... imo. So we went on a few dates on Friday when the dating/star sale started.... now we're maxed at 6000 (Werk!)... married! & miracle of miracles... we are couple #1... couldn't budge past #41 with an A-Lister husband for a month+... but rank at #1 with an E-Lister over a weekend!?! annnnd... he's hot!

I'm keeping him... even though we're maxed... he's adorableness.
    He's admiring me in my new avi... all James Dean like :p

Wish I could post a better pic of him... but don't know how :(
    Virtual Marriage... third times the charm!!!

Tami if you ever get the chance... scoop up Evan & drop dumb ole Dirk!! :)

I still can't believe that you reached #1 top couple that quickly, good job xD You two look great :)

As for posting a pic, I usually use tinypic. Just upload your photo and then copy the img code for forums. Photobucket's good too, but I wasn't able to upload my screenshots from my Android phone for some reason.

I might just divorce Dirk if given the opportunity lol :3
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    This thread seems so fun! I want to post pics but I have so much trouble doing it on my iPad. Looks like my profile picture doesn't even load and I set it weeks ago, oh well!

I know how to post pics btw but on my iPad i can't copy the whole link for some reason. Too small? I am on my phone now and I can't even imagine the struggle lol. I hope other people post so I can live vicariously :)

I met my current husband at miraggio. He's a producer. He was one of the first a listers I ever saw on the game and he always insulted me when I tried to flirt with him, until of course I became an a lister, then he was all for it lol. I liked the fact I had to "work" to get his attention though. He actually proposed where I met him which I thought was cute. Ever since we've been dating/gotten married he's been the sweetest. He never insults me! And he's not as clingy as some of the guys I have dated on the game (like for example I dated an E lister once who would call me for a date right after we finished a date, ugh!!!)

I don't know how long I'll stay with him, though. He's an A lister and cute enough (shaggy hair and beard, I have a thing for hippie looking guys with beards and shaggy hair) and always sweet. But I just created a male character who I'm leveling up who I think is hot lol (I'm saving for one of those tattoo sleeves for him, also love guys with tattoos). So we'll see...shae might have to get divorced and remarried to a new hottie haha.

It's funny how people fall for one another lol xD Your husband seems like a nice guy, but if you do decide to remarry, I'd love to see what your couple look like (when it's possible ofc) :)
  • Options
    Zepeng wrote: »
    LOL... I just spent the past 30 minutes trying to figure out how to post a picture of my "husband"... although I'm quite confident that he's married to multiple people on this website...

I ended up marrying the first guy I was introduced to - aka - the "athlete" that I was introduced to by Kim K.... Mr. Steven Murphy. To be honest... I think he's hotter that a lot of the A-listers I have met in the game. Also, in real life - the thought of being married to a "Professional Baseball Player" kind of knocks my socks off... but for some reason in the KKH game, it gets me no where higher than #61 on the couples list.

I've gone back and forth on divorcing him for someone on the A-list but I just can't pull the trigger. Once I maxed out on 3000 with him.. I thought, okay - the next time he asks for a divorce because I'm too busy to date him - I'm going to do it. I'm going to divorce him and date the cute A-list blonde I just flirted with. Then low and behold - he asks for a divorce because I've neglected him and 10 k-stars later, I'm still happily married. LOL.. I'm a sucker for my "first love".

Now with the update and the ability to go up to 6000 max with him - I'm curious on what this might bring. So I've decided to do all I can to keep my marriage intact... until that point anyways. LOL!

It was cute reading your story about you and your husband :) I've long forgotten about my first love on the game, but it's nice that you haven't ^^ And regarding the probability that many people are married to your husband, at least he's all yours in your game lol xD

I think it's easier to rank up on the top couples list with the new update. I was hovering around #40 until the weekend event started, and I finally went down to #25 lol. Hope you're able to rank up as well :)

(As for posting a pic, I would offer the same advice I gave to Wish earlier).
  • Options
    Tami wrote: »
    I still can't believe that you reached #1 top couple that quickly, good job xD You two look great :)

I might just divorce Dirk if given the opportunity lol :3

Thanks honey!

Divorce his @ss... do it!!!
    You'll only earn one more K Star when you hit 6000 :(

You earn 2 Stars when you break into the top 25... another 2 for top 10 & then only 2 more for hitting the number one couple, which kinda shocked me... I thought it would be more!!

I am still amazed that I'm number #1 with an E-Lister!?

I guess when you go on 150 dates in 3 days... anything is possible :p
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts

I don't think I'll go 150 dates in my entire life!! You can really grind, my friend!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Thanks honey!

Divorce his @ss... do it!!!
    You'll only earn one more K Star when you hit 6000 :(

You earn 2 Stars when you break into the top 25... another 2 for top 10 & then only 2 more for hitting the number one couple, which kinda shocked me... I thought it would be more!!

I am still amazed that I'm number #1 with an E-Lister!?

I'll try to reach #1 first. Need to date Dirk for all he's worth lol xD

And I agree with Luz. I'm not sure if I even did half of the dates you did lol. You definitely deserved all those K stars ^^
  • Options
    Thanks lovely ladies.... hubby thought I was nuts, but I waited for 1hr dates & grinded it out for real. My 3 new puppy dogs made it all worth it.... the Paris dog = My Love!! :)
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    Well my picture is of me and my current husband... Not a terribly romantic story.
    My first serious bf dumped me because I had one bad date with him (it was a random home date and I got locked out of his house because of a glitch). I'm over it, he had a super ugly fedora. He was Andrew.
    My first husband was awesome. He was British ( I decided this because I only ever saw him in London.)he was adorable and super sweet. He probably would have paid for dates if he could have. However, I was cruel. My career always came first and he put up with it longer Than I expected. His name was Jonathan.

And now, finally, my hot, well dressed husband with a super redneck, back country, hick name... Cletus. Are you kidding me? It's worse than the Borts! But, he's really good looking with the hair and the beard, and those cool pink eyes. He dresses well... And he asked me to marry him after like 4 dates so I figured why not. Turns out he's a pretty great husband.
    But I cringe every time I read his name... Cletus? COME ON.
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Then again, sometimes there's a bit of perverse joy in rocking something ridiculous-- yah, my man's Cletus! Loud and proud!!! (And Hotness covers many sins.)

To me, "Bort" just feels like an alien is among us, trying & failing to pass for human....

Edit: I just remembered that Gort is the name of the robot in "The Day the Earth Stood Still". That's definitely my problem with Bort! And strangely, if they'd gone the extra mile of geekiness, and named those NPCs Gort, I'd find that irresistible. But then again, Gort wasn't trying & failing to pass for human! Whatever you are, own it! I'd be married to the cutest Gort I could find that didn't have a hat. NEVER marrying a man who can't remove his hat!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Then again, sometimes there's a bit of perverse joy in rocking something ridiculous-- yah, my man's Cletus! Loud and proud!!! (And Hotness covers many sins.)

To me, "Bort" just feels like an alien is among us, trying & failing to pass for human....

Lol thanks for the positive spin on it!
    At least his last name is good. Cletus Gray. And he's good looking..
    You're right. I can live with it!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM