Options

No Goals

Giselle39Giselle39 Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm stuck on level 20, I have 73.4m fans and I haven't gotten any new goals in days..... Help

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Even though you haven't gotten any new goals lately, do you still get calls from Simon about gigs?
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    You probably just need to level up more to unlock new quests/missions. :)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    Simon still calls, should I keep taking jobs until I get to level 30?
  • Options
    I would recommend taking jobs whenever possible lol. But the reason I asked is because if you have a current gig/quest that you may have forgotten to start, then Simon wouldn't call you. Just to make sure, did you update KKH earlier this month?
  • Options
    Tami wrote: »
    I would recommend taking jobs whenever possible lol. But the reason I asked is because if you have a current gig/quest that you may have forgotten to start, then Simon wouldn't call you. Just to make sure, did you update KKH earlier this month?

yes, I ran the holiday update, plus the one after that. simon still calls but there are no more 24 hour gigs, just 1, 3 and 8 hour ones
  • Options
    I haven't been getting 24hr gigs in a while either. Btw, based on what you said earlier, I'm guessing you're on lvl 29 too? If you haven't gotten any new goals lately, it's possible you finished all of the main quests up to this point.
  • Options
    Tami wrote: »
    I haven't been getting 24hr gigs in a while either. Btw, based on what you said earlier, I'm guessing you're on lvl 29 too? If you haven't gotten any new goals lately, it's possible you finished all of the main quests up to this point.

that's just it, I am on level 29, but I haven't had ANY kris or sister missions. I also noticed in the photobooth I only have Kris in the VIP section, no sisters...this after I updated too. i just don't get it.
  • Options
    Oh I see. That is strange. You might need to submit a ticket :/
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i've noticed there's been no 24hr gigs since the last update also
    no i don't have any chill