Options

Holiday gift box

lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
I thought the holiday gift boxes were supposed to have good stuff in them. Lots of energy or $...

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    They do have good stuff in them but they are rarer to get than the items in the daily gift boxes. But they do seem very few and far between -.-
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey SPC! Nice to see you. Now, about these gift boxes. I love to screenshot useless things, so I've been screenshotting them. No Holiday things, no good things. The same 4 Energy, 15 Energy 4 Stars, 350$, the occasional 750$. I got better things before the 12 days of Christmas started.

But My tree is almost up, everything decorated, so all in all I'm happy. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I have only gotten the 4 energy and very little $. I was just expecting more since they are making a big deal about it being "Holiday" boxes
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    lovejana22 wrote: »
    I have only gotten the 4 energy and very little $. I was just expecting more since they are making a big deal about it being "Holiday" boxes

Yeah, the special items pretty rare.
  • Options
    kat1032kat1032 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do you get a tree
  • Options
    Oh, I'm sorry. It's my real tree in my home. lol. The Christmas boxes are such a bust, I busied myself decorating instead of non stop playing. There are no trees to get in the game. At least not yet. Hey, Seasonal item. 100K Stars for a Christmas tree and decorations for the home of your choice. LOL. That would be awesome.

But seriously, someone needs to recheck the code for the Christmas Gifts. The ones we are getting are all from Scrooge. It's an insult to get 4 Energy every day. We had better odds of good gifts before the special Christmas boxes got here. But, it's the only game I play, so I guess I'm hooked. Best thing ever was the Black Friday Sale. I just wasn't set up to buy stuff. Now I am, and no more sales or things. Even just put stars on sale again. Something. These Christmas Gift Boxes remind me of the Great Great Great Aunt who keeps giving you a box of 3 handkerchiefs year after year.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

But seriously, someone needs to recheck the code for the Christmas Gifts. The ones we are getting are all from Scrooge.

These Christmas Gift Boxes remind me of the Great Great Great Aunt who keeps giving you a box of 3 handkerchiefs year after year.

LOL these comments are hysterical. But yeah, I know. I asked about these boxes specifically but the answer I got was that the stuff was "very rare." :/ Hopefully some more fab things are coming soon with the upcoming events.
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Oh, I'm sorry. It's my real tree in my home. lol. The Christmas boxes are such a bust, I busied myself decorating instead of non stop playing. There are no trees to get in the game. At least not yet. Hey, Seasonal item. 100K Stars for a Christmas tree and decorations for the home of your choice. LOL. That would be awesome.

But seriously, someone needs to recheck the code for the Christmas Gifts. The ones we are getting are all from Scrooge. It's an insult to get 4 Energy every day. We had better odds of good gifts before the special Christmas boxes got here. But, it's the only game I play, so I guess I'm hooked. Best thing ever was the Black Friday Sale. I just wasn't set up to buy stuff. Now I am, and no more sales or things. Even just put stars on sale again. Something. These Christmas Gift Boxes remind me of the Great Great Great Aunt who keeps giving you a box of 3 handkerchiefs year after year.

LOL this is on point. I totally agree with you
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    You're ok GluAdmin. You seem nice. Our complaints aren't aimed at you, though sometimes you must duck when you come in here, never know who's throwing what in frustration. Who ever is in charge of stocking the Gift Boxes must be skimming off the top. Maybe there will be a big Christmas Day Gift Box bonanza. Yeah, probably not.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year everybody. All in all it's a pretty good game, but really somebody in charge should sit and play the game once in a while. If they kept getting 4Energy day after day with nothing good in the mix, they'd fix it. I mean, 4 Energy or 350$ was the least you could get in the boxes BEFORE the holiday special. Isn't the Holiday Gift Box supposed to be better? The first 2 days, around Black Friday I think there were AWESOME gifts. Clothes, I think I saw a 40Star gift, the same day as a piece of holiday clothes, Jackpot of Cash, a lot of energy. out of 8 boxes I think 4 were really good gifts. now, its like this. Day after Day.

giftboxes_zps9090b18e.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I'm there with you guys. There hasn't been any 'rare' items ever since they started this Holiday thingy. Only come across a purse or a shirt that I already have but in a different color.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    You're ok GluAdmin. You seem nice. Our complaints aren't aimed at you, though sometimes you must duck when you come in here, never know who's throwing what in frustration. Who ever is in charge of stocking the Gift Boxes must be skimming off the top. Maybe there will be a big Christmas Day Gift Box bonanza. Yeah, probably not.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year everybody. All in all it's a pretty good game, but really somebody in charge should sit and play the game once in a while. If they kept getting 4Energy day after day with nothing good in the mix, they'd fix it. I mean, 4 Energy or 350$ was the least you could get in the boxes BEFORE the holiday special. Isn't the Holiday Gift Box supposed to be better? The first 2 days, around Black Friday I think there were AWESOME gifts. Clothes, I think I saw a 40Star gift, the same day as a piece of holiday clothes, Jackpot of Cash, a lot of energy. out of 8 boxes I think 4 were really good gifts. now, its like this. Day after Day.

Hehe. Well thanks. Don't judge an admin by their avatar. ;) I may not be quite what you think.

I'm glad you understand that I can't do anything about the issues. I do try to keep on top of them though and communicate your feedback and whatever info I can get from the team.

But yes, they are some sad holiday boxes. There are some good things coming up though, so hopefully that will help keep people excited.
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hehe. Well thanks. Don't judge an admin by their avatar. ;) I may not be quite what you think.

I'm glad you understand that I can't do anything about the issues. I do try to keep on top of them though and communicate your feedback and whatever info I can get from the team.

But yes, they are some sad holiday boxes. There are some good things coming up though, so hopefully that will help keep people excited.

Just were missing some sad faces drawn on them xD. ;)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)