Options

My Christmas wish ...

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
I wish they would allow friends to send each other K stars lol. It's pretty hard to earn them otherwise .. What do you guys think ?
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    I wish they would allow friends to send each other K stars lol. It's pretty hard to earn them otherwise .. What do you guys think ?

Though your idea would be awesome, I think Glu is already turning a benevolent blind eye to all of the gifting that goes on-- I can't imagine they'd undermine their bottom line THAT far. They are a business, after all! Just my two cents...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Though your idea would be awesome, I think Glu is already turning a benevolent blind eye to all of the gifting that goes on-- I can't imagine they'd undermine their bottom line THAT far. They are a business, after all! Just my two cents...

I think they could do something like purchase a 50 K-Star+ pack or something and send it to a friend maybe. Probably not send K-Stars you already own, but purchase new ones for friends.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?120623-Official-suggestion-thread If that's what you would like you could suggest it. :)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    I think they could do something like purchase a 50 K-Star+ pack or something and send it to a friend maybe. Probably not send K-Stars you already own, but purchase new ones for friends.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?120623-Official-suggestion-thread If that's what you would like you could suggest it. :)

Yeah, they might go for something like that. Then, people who know each other IRL could treat each other...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I think Glu is already turning a benevolent blind eye to all of the gifting that goes on

Thanks for remembering this. ;)